Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that irritate me

Correction: I meant to say when people write bare with me, we all know they mean bear with me so I am not irritated erroneously, fingers typing faster than brain, of this I am guilty.
Well that shuts me up, obviously my 'erroneously' was erroneous.

I'll eviscerate myself with a fork, by way of atonement.

quilter

War Hero
About to discover, orft to Asda shortly for a recce.:cool:
Yes folks, the panic buyers are at it, Asda shelves for rice/pasta/tinned tomatoes/ and a few others were showing signs that the mongs are grabbing more than necessary, tiresome but predictable. BTW I did my normal shop, don't have room for stockpiling, would rather be quilting thanks. ;):-D:blowkiss:

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Some panic buyers, little do they know that we have a toilet paper mountain ready for them.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
Burying them under it?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Teeblerone

Old-Salt
Ear hairs.
Ears? Hairs?
Earhairs?
Are they supplementary antennae for when we go deafer? Or an indicator of old duffers? I swear the buggers are retroreflective as well.

They're nice to stick your bits into but there must be a way to keep them quiet the other 23 hours and 58 minutes of the day.
2 minutes - respect!

Tool

LE
Ear hairs.
Ears? Hairs?
Earhairs?
Are they supplementary antennae for when we go deafer? Or an indicator of old duffers? I swear the buggers are retroreflective as well.
Right up there with nose hairs. ON and not IN the snoz. The former play merry hell with face masks, the latter scare the kids.

Bedding manufacturers who vacuum pack their products to fit into their tiny packaging, send the wrong item, then expect me to return it in the box it arrived in.
It is now rolled up, secured with copious black nasty and sitting in a bin liner awaiting a courier to collect it.

Yokel

LE
Today I have been annoyed by one being able to log in to www.indeed.co.uk - has anyone else had trouble? It was going fine until I deleted all my cookies and saved passwords by mistake, and it does nothing when I put it in again. I had no trouble resetting log ins to other sites.

I also could not find the net to clear fallen leaves out of the pond.

Last edited:

Latest Threads