Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that irritate me

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
The current vogue for using cheap and nasty cameras in order to interview people in their own homes. Out of sync, squeaky voices, cheap software all tend to make me use the Off switch.

The current vogue for using cheap and nasty cameras in order to interview people in their own homes. Out of sync, squeaky voices, cheap software all tend to make me use the Off switch.

When Zoom and cheap laptops collide.

Never mind the "worthy and esoteric" book spine colour prints you've pasted to cardboard backing and wedged into your Ikea Bøk bookshelf in the background, a shite laptop will always make you look like shite.

Even more so if you angle the camera to show the view of the bogies up your nose.

Last edited:
Oh that one is already well sorted, it's just a waiting game now to see who turns their toes up first.

Some of these in the fruit salad could speed things up a bit

b25d27035806ac03f7faea648c6e9e41603823c3.jpg

Panic buying fucking shoppers.
Took my Mum to Tesco earlier & it seems like the fucking mongs have started again.
The checkout lady said she’d served a bloke 5 mins before who’d purchased 5 x 24 bog rolls.
She said they’d started on the pasta etc too.
Haven’t they learned from last time, when absolutely fuck all ran out?

Panic buying ******* shoppers.
Took my Mum to Tesco earlier & it seems like the ******* mongs have started again.
The checkout lady said she’d served a bloke 5 mins before who’d purchased 5 x 24 bog rolls.
Haven’t they learned from last time, when absolutely **** all ran out?
How long will bog roll last when frozen?

Took my Mum to Tesco earlier & it seems like the ******* mongs have started again.
We couldn't get any flour last time so I ended up getting a 16kg bag of wholemeal flour from eBay at a silly price, as Mrs Biff bakes a mean loaf. We're still sitting on over 10kg of the fecking stuff.

Last edited:
We couldn't get any flour last time so I ended up getting a 16kg bag of wholemeal flour from eBay at a silly price, as Mrs Biff bakes a mean loaf. We're still sitting on over 10kg of the fecking stuff.
Same, on all counts.

I get the feeling the panic buyers are the same intellectuals who took their kids to crowded beaches but refused to let them go to school because it isn't safe.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Pedantic and proud of it sunshine, extracting the urine ........ gets my goat when folks say bare with me, feel like screaming hang on I'll get my kit off you pillock. I am a pussycat really, (never wake a sleeping tiger from the movie Love is a Many splendoured thing) ;)
'Bear with me'.

Knack all to do with getting one's kit off, you're irritated erroneously.

quilter

War Hero
'Bear with me'.

Knack all to do with getting one's kit off, you're irritated erroneously.
Correction: I meant to say when people write bare with me, we all know they mean bear with me so I am not irritated erroneously, fingers typing faster than brain, of this I am guilty.

Last edited:

Latest Threads