Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that irritate me

O Zangado

War Hero
I have been really irritated today, not least because I'm unsure if this sorry tale of impotent frustration vs rampant airheadedness belongs here, the 'How bone is your Missus' thread, or both.

The car that SWMBO customarily drives was due in to the workshop this morning for a special annual inspection (MOT) service. This has been booked for at least a week and, as agreed, she'll be driving the car in question and me our other. We will drive into town, about 20 minutes away, drop the car off with the mechanic and drive home together. Simple, you would think. Not so.

08h15 "What time does the garage open?"
"At 09h00, my little one-woman jihad and I'd like to be there in good time."
"OK"
08h20 OZ sitting patiently, ready to go. SWMBO in bedroom choosing 'going to garage' outfit.
09h14 OZ still sitting patiently.
09h15 "I'm going for a shower now."
"WhaaaatTF???"
"I just want to have a shower, alright!"
09h50 [from bathroom] "Will you cut my fringe before I dry my hair and tidy up around the nape of my neck"
"Whaaaat the fekkety fekkin fekk???"
"Just do it will you."
10h35 "I'm ready to go now."
"Fekkin fekkety fekk fekk" *Muttered under breath*
11h10 Car finally delivered to mechanic, the last in a line of earlier arrivals.
11h12 "Good, that's done. Now as we're in town we need to call at the bank and the supermarket"
"What's with this kin' "we" all of a sudden?"
"Oh, stop being such a misery guts."
12h55 Arrive home.

The car will not now be ready until Thursday evening, possibly. Silence reigns.

OZ

I have been really irritated today, not least because I'm unsure if this sorry tale of impotent frustration vs rampant airheadedness belongs here, the 'How bone is your Missus' thread, or both.

The car that SWMBO customarily drives was due in to the workshop this morning for a special annual inspection (MOT) service. This has been booked for at least a week and, as agreed, she'll be driving the car in question and me our other. We will drive into town, about 20 minutes away, drop the car off with the mechanic and drive home together. Simple, you would think. Not so.

"OK"
08h20 OZ sitting patiently, ready to go. SWMBO in bedroom choosing 'going to garage' outfit.
"WhaaaatTF???"
09h50 [from bathroom] "Will you cut my fringe before I dry my hair and tidy up around the nape of my neck"
"Just do it will you."
11h10 Car finally delivered to mechanic, the last in a line of earlier arrivals.
11h12 "Good, that's done. Now as we're in town we need to call at the bank and the supermarket"
12h55 Arrive home.

OZ
Did she have to pee about 3 times before you left the house? Each visit taking 10 minutes and half a toilet roll.

I get that EVERY time we leave the house and if we have to be somewhere for 0900 she is in the bathroom urinating at 0905.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Did she have to pee about 3 times before you left the house? Each visit taking 10 minutes and half a toilet roll.

I get that EVERY time we leave the house and if we have to be somewhere for 0900 she is in the bathroom urinating at 0905.
Excitement at being allowed out of the house?

Have you told her she’s taking the piss?

"OK"
"WhaaaatTF???"
"Just do it will you."
12h55 Arrive home.

OZ

If I tell herself a place opens at 0900 then she knows it's AIS (Arrse In Seat) by 0819 because at 0820 I am gone with her in the seat or not. She punishes me with radio silence. :twisted:

I'm at a stage in life were women in general just irritate me.

SWMBO: "I need to go to (whatever) tomorrow"
CptRid: 'Sure, we'll leave here at 9.00.
"Why can't we leave at 8"
"Because then we sit in the car an extra half hour, with you moaning about how busy traffic is..."

O Zangado

War Hero
If I tell herself a place opens at 0900 then she knows it's AIS (Arrse In Seat) by 0819 because at 0820 I am gone with her in the seat or not. She punishes me with radio silence. :twisted:

You are a lucky man and I would agree with you in every circumstance - apart from the one where you need her to drive the other car.

Otherwise, the silence has been golden

OZ

You are a lucky man and I would agree with you in every circumstance - apart from the one where you need her to drive the other car.

Otherwise, the silence has been golden

OZ

My few friends and I help each other out quite a lot, never needed to depend on her so far. Fvck man! She's still on about flying lessons and getting her own plane...I may start drinking again.

Latest Threads