Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that irritate me

Meat and two veg? Decent sized steak then, chicken and some parsley to make it pretty.

Damn, missed that, yes brought to my attention, vielen danke Bob;)
and 'except'.

You're not very good at this, are you? :)

I hope you realise that nobody likes you; everybody hates you?
I wish I was a little worm
with hairs all round my tummy
I'd crawl into a honey pot
and make my tummy gummy.
apparently sent by a very bored naval signals officer during an interminable watch in WWII. Poem from memory so may be slightly misquoted.

and make my tummy gummy.
apparently sent by a very bored naval signals officer during an interminable watch in WWII. Poem from memory so may be slightly misquoted.

He wasn’t a happy teddy bear then...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TAFKA

Old-Salt
Have you been challenged? Out of interest.
I’ve never seen anyone challenged.

Not challenged as such but a checkout operative at my local supermarket asked a mother and daughter combo* why they weren't wearing masks. The reply was that they had 'just had their makeup done'.

Both plus sized and tango'd to the nth degree.

and make my tummy gummy.
Excellent. My 8 year old granddaughter thinks it's ace.

ugly

LE
Not challenged as such but a checkout operative at my local supermarket asked a mother and daughter combo* why they weren't wearing masks. The reply was that they had 'just had their makeup done'.

Perhaps refusing to serve them may work?

You know the rules photos of them or it never happened

You know the rules photos of them or it never happened
Unknown.jpeg

Essex, by any chance?
Sadly, fat, overweight, tangoed, tattooed munters are a blight across the country. Still, in their own minds, they can transform themselves by putting a discrete, tasteful nose stud in, the little minxes! :smile:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
It irritates me that at least one of the advertisements on television is dedicated to BLM. It doesn't help that "Just Eat" now identifies white people as losers left out.

Latest Threads