Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that irritate me

Sorry to disappoint, that's Mr. GRB's pyjamas!
SO there;'s 'you', and unmade bed with suggestion of dirty sheets now in the wash and- Mr GRB's pyjamas.
A picture in the wrong sort of mind could easily be formed - one of which with unpredicted and mismatched imagination.

That whistling noise and streak across the sky you saw around half hour ago...

That was @don't tell him pike just reaching low earth orbit :)

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
SO there;'s 'you', and unmade bed with suggestion of dirty sheets now in the wash and- Mr GRB's pyjamas.
A picture in the wrong sort of mind could easily be formed - one of which with unpredicted and mismatched imagination.

That whistling noise and streak across the sky you saw around half hour ago...

That was @don't tell him pike just reaching low earth orbit :)
All in the mind, my dear. All in the mind. Saturday in this house is bedding wash day. His jamas are on the end of the bed to keep them out of the way when the new bedding is put onto the bed.

Always a simple answer...

All in the mind, my dear. All in the mind. Saturday in this house is bedding wash day. His jamas are on the end of the bed to keep them out of the way when the new bedding is put onto the bed.

Do you think Pike is concerned with simple answers? In his mind, you text him around an hour ago asking him to utilise his plumbing skills on one of your leaky taps. He turns up 3 minutes 38 seconds later brandishing his tool box and...an aubergine. After announcing "I have come to fix your sink" he steps into the kitchen and trips over the pile of dirty sheets awaiting the washing machine- causing his trousers to accidentally fall down. You having only recent got out of the bath, and not expecting him to turn up so quickly, hastily threw on your husbands pyjama bottoms- the wrong way round. Impressed with the aubergine he unexplainably brought, you offer to put it into your veg box and bend over.

I expect he'll be passing over again in around 45 minutes if you look to the South West.

Edit...Who'd have thought...of all people...

You minx you!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Do you think Pike is concerned with simple answers? In his mind, you text him around an hour ago asking him to utilise his plumbing skills on one of your leaky taps. He turns up 3 minutes 38 seconds later brandishing his tool box and...an aubergine. After announcing "I have come to fix your sink" he steps into the kitchen and trips over the pile of dirty sheets awaiting the washing machine- causing his trousers to accidentally fall down. You having only recent got out of the bath, and not expecting him to turn up so quickly, hastily threw on your husbands pyjama bottoms- the wrong way round. Impressed with the aubergine he unexplainably brought, you offer to put it into your veg box and bend over.

I expect he'll be passing over again in around 45 minutes if you look to the South West.

You minx you!
You've been watching too many Disney films...
The plumber was here this morning

To give the boiler its annual service!

Does Humble Tiller know he's not the only person supplying you with delicious meat?

Does Humble Tiller know he's not the only person supplying you with delicious meat?

I expect a post cpntaining moussaka will be gracing the cookery thread the next couple of days.

Poor Pike!

You minx you!

You think it would be 3 minutes and 38 seconds? I'd be there MUCH faster than that

The aubergine is easily explained, I'm a romantic at heart, I'd never turn up at a maiden in distress house without a heartwarming gift

Last edited:

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Penguin142

War Hero
[
If anyone else on here spells "their" as "there", I swear I'll do time.
[/QUOTE]
Where is The Grammar police when you need them? For a very small fee I shall substitute and accept all the piss take that goes with the job.

[
If anyone else on here spells "their" as "there", I swear I'll do time.
Where is The Grammar police when you need them? For a very small fee I shall substitute and accept all the piss take that goes with the job.
[/QUOTE]

thumb_when-comforting-a-grammar-naz-ialways-say-softly-there-their-25083539.jpg

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Why don't you wash his jammies at the same time?
Mix whites with coloureds?

Are you male or something?

ETA I have no South African ancestors, although Great Grandad was there as an infanteer and has the medal to prove it.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Having to set up passwords that suddenly must have a special character. Surely my dog's gaelic kennel name and year of birth is fecking unique, without needing a sodding special character!!!!%%##$%$

Penguin142

War Hero
Sir! Sir! Quilter is extracting the urine! Thank you for the superb example of Mrs. Malaprop's affliction. Are there more than four. My GCE (English) certificate is dated 1960 and I am due an eye test, so could have missed some.