Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that irritate me

Teeblerone

Old-Salt
Watching the World Superbikes at Catalunya has riled me up a bit... Motorcycle racers that dangle their leg out like they're dirt track riders - doesn't seem to be consistent, so not a balance thing (?), more waving it about to stop someone passing.
Rossi started it, never liked him (very, very successful & skilled rider though).
Michael Shumacher, smug git (same bracket caveat as above).

Grunting women tennis players - if it's that much effort to hit a bouncy ball, take up crochet. Even picturing them in the alley up against the bins and grunting doesn't help.

Teeblerone

Old-Salt
Right seen as we are on supermarkets i will add mongs that stop in the doorway to check pockets etc . Mongs that hang around the entrance smoking all over everyone .
Supermarkets doubling the basics now to make up for cheap xmas prices . Women seemingly oblivious that anyone else is using the shop at all and may want to pass or look at the shelf which they have blocked of with there trolley .

My bold. On principle/as a hobby, I take the trolley or basket for a little walk. It's fun putting extra sh1ite it it too.
One day I'm going to snap and load up with saffron, extra strength vagisan/anusol or something before I do the rest of my shopping, just in case someone does it. And for morons that have more than 10 items in their basket.

I'd feel bad for the poor shelf-stackers that had to put it back. And for anyone with an itchy aris.
Or a paella.

There, they're, their. It'll all be OK.
Your right, this constant misuse of homophones is really starting to effect me badly. Pacifically, it's people who otherwise write everything correctly but then get one principal wrong. I suppose it's a mute point.

Your right, this constant misuse of homophones is really starting to effect me badly. Pacifically, it's people who otherwise write everything correctly but then get one principal wrong. I suppose it's a mute point.
Your goeing too he'll!

Quite right. They shouldn't've hadn't've oughten'ta done it.

Well if we are comparing - I was 5.7" (now 5.6 and half" after my new hip replacement - don't ask ) - inside leg 31"., some folks have long trunks and short legs and variations sometimes known as low slung bums, some of us are perfectly proportioned ;)
6 and a bit inches for me. What are we comparing again?

RABC

LE

That's a new one on me - being homophonic

Well if we are comparing - I was 5.7" (now 5.6 and half" after my new hip replacement - don't ask ) - inside leg 31"., some folks have long trunks and short legs and variations sometimes known as low slung bums, some of us are perfectly proportioned ;)

images.jpeg-5.jpg

celebrities-with-very-short-legs-L-Alt901.jpeg.jpg

Long trunk... check!

Short legs... check!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads