Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that irritate me

Mr Banes Walt, I want to do it properly
Nope. The company that produces them is a respected manufacturer of commercial, industrial and home plumbing/piping attachments. That particular one is designed to connect ANY type of pipe to any other type. Copper, plastic Iron, lead etc. It is a genuine long term solution, and is replacing the older types of brass/copper fittings.

Hes dead isn't he...
Either that or he's joined the ranks of decent posters who have given up on the site. Boumer was another (ex) police poster who usually had interesting things to contribute but got fed up of the bellends.

Yokel

LE
Either that or he's joined the ranks of decent posters who have given up on the site. Boumer was another (ex) police poster who usually had interesting things to contribute but got fed up of the bellends.

Are you still talking about Mr Bane? I heard he is very busy, training to be a teacher.

Now kids, hold the wood with one hand and use the other hand on the jigsaw. Yeah - just like this. What was that? Arrrgh! Right - does anyone know first aid?

Just do not let him cover for you during a practical chemistry lesson!

Tool

LE
The Saveloys we used to get at the chippie, last was in Wooburn Green, were very dfferent to Russian sausages. Have they changed the recipe?

You cant even importi themwhich is a pity as I loved them after the pub.
Nope - the "russian" does not exist in Pomland. The closest you will get is a saveloy. As Lardbeast said, the only way of getting a russian in Pomland (and, I expect, Canada) is either a tame butcher or make your own.

Endoscope

War Hero
Nope - the "russian" does not exist in Pomland. The closest you will get is a saveloy. As Lardbeast said, the only way of getting a russian in Pomland (and, I expect, Canada) is either a tame butcher or make your own.
I want to try one but everything Lardbeast describes sounds like it's going to burn my tongue off

It is irritating when women brag about leg length and don’t post pictures.;)

mmm long legs, reminds me of a 5’10 ex girlfriend.

RP

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
It is irritating when women brag about leg length and don’t post pictures.;)

mmm long legs, reminds me of a 5’10 ex girlfriend.

RP
Here's a pic.

20200919_082104_resized.jpg

Not so much an irritation, more of a monumental disappointment.

The lovely Cat Deeley on TV this morning, so I drooled as I ate my breakfast.

Then I brought myself to this 'ere laptop to do a bit of 'research'.

Only to discover that she's married...

to that utterly unfunny cunt Paddy Kielty :mad::(

Not so much an irritation, more of a monumental disappointment.

The lovely Cat Deeley on TV this morning, so I drooled as I ate my breakfast.

Then I brought myself to this 'ere laptop to do a bit of 'research'.

Only to discover that she's married...

to that utterly unfunny cunt Paddy Kielty :mad::(

Yeh I know how you feel, I don’t know what she sees in him. I hate the stupid smirk he has when he just sits there licking his eyebrows.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Forgotten how to lay out the bed for inspection. No crease in trousers, where is the bed pack?
It looks like an unmade bed. Which it is. The bedding is on the washing line.

Latest Threads