Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that irritate me

anglo

LE
Got a new neighbour now.

Apparently incense sticks have to be burning 24 hrs a day, a bird feeder hung up for every single bird within 5 miles and the entire garden covered in solar lights until its visible from the international cnuting space station.
Complain to the council that you are seeing rats and you think it's his bird feeders.
Bird feeders gone, job jobbed
edit, you don't have to have rats on the property, visiting rats will do

Got a new neighbour now.

Apparently incense sticks have to be burning 24 hrs a day, a bird feeder hung up for every single bird within 5 miles and the entire garden covered in solar lights until its visible from the international cnuting space station.
Invite them over for a BBQ with loads of red meat and no vegan options - it will probably traumatise them, but will make you feel better!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Got a new neighbour now.

Get your house on the market, it will only get worse.

And quinoa.

Whatever the feck that is.

I think this guy is a quinoa

220px-Alpha_Condé_2014-10-09.jpg

My mistake, he's Guinean

I'm ordering a tonne of cheap Colombian house coal for the winter, that should see them off.

A hint of Jasmine on the breeze won't do fcuk all against a choking cloud of toxic hydrocarbons.

giatttt

Old-Salt
Got a new neighbour now.

Thank goodness we can all recognise your leet mil skills as you slot each light with your air rifle.

Got a new neighbour now.

Slaughter squirrels on his lawn, hold their little tails in a tight grip, bite their heads off and eat them like an ice cream.

...While maintaining eye contact and stroking your groin with the free hand.

Allegedly, TV size is inversely proportional to IQ... according to my wife (who steadfastly refuses to allow me to buy and install a feck off huge TV).

Your wife is a wise woman.

Two things you should know about wise women:- They are women, and they are wise.

TamH70

MIA
Further to my last, after struggling to get the telly down 't shop yesterday, it's now back home, with three new backlights and all seems to be working fine.

I got a deal on the repair cost though the two guys who run the shop will be having a fight over it on Monday - one of the owners quoted 120 quid and the other 70. And the first one said that there'd be no way it would be ready today, and quoted a Tuesday possibility.

Being a nice guy, and also Scottish, I phoned the shop like I'd been asked to on the shop's actual landline number, instead of the mobile one that's on the webpage, got the second owner this time, and he said the telly was fine, the bill would be seventy quid, and he'd deliver it to my door on the way back home for free.

As the shop owners are also both Scottish, expect an argument between the two owners on Monday morning over the outstanding fifty quid.

Latest Threads