Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that irritate me

Londo

LE
You are delusional there is nothing important on the news. Especially BBC news.
Once every few days there happens to be some news item that might interest me .......That's when the ice cream van turns up .

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Cnuts that kill butterflies irritate me.
Killing the eggs of one particular pesky variety, in order to sustain food crops is essential not irritating imho.

Last edited:
I am waiting for the clapping for the IT workers that have kept companies and the rest of the lazy fucktards online so they can shop and play games and watch ******* netflix...we deserve recognition to.
You'll have a long f#cking wait.

Thick as mince ''journalists'' reporting the <insert ministry/department> Seckerterry is blah, blah blah.

It's Secretary you fcuking retards, is it really spelt Seckerterry on the Mong-Cue????
It's enough to make you explode like a nucular bomb.

The Age Partnership advert on tv where they try to get you to sign up to an equity release scheme

'This is Alan, Alan is blah blah blah, he will, blah blah blah'

Well 'Alan' looks like a right smug cunt who would rip his own Mothers tripe out to get you to sign up

I would like to give 'Alan' a mighty boot to the stones

(the smug looking cunt)

All fucking adverts that can't help but remind us that there is a virus about, and that fucking Deliverpoo one and the McDonalds ones, are people that demented about McDonalds re-opening. Personally I couldn't give a toss if they all shut.

Yes I am a grumpy old c*** and I don't give a toss

There use to be 8 ice cream vans on station outside Jimmy Savilles house.

They know where to find the kids.

Just saying .
They'd have been much better off outside Jimmy Savile's house then.

Cabbage White butterflies.
Bastards' children have
Ravaged my cabbages,
Caulies, sprouts, kale
And my swedes!
Nasty fluttery basatrds.

I got told something similar by my wife the other day when I commented on how many butterflies we had in the garden.

They were all white ones...

You are delusional there is nothing important on the news. Especially BBC news.

What is it with the BBC obsession with filling their "news" programmes with endless drivel about exam results? Two days running I have had to sit through this sh*te to catch the weather forecast...

Even RT and Al Jazeera has a better balance of reporting FFS!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
What is it with the BBC obsession with filling their "news" programmes with endless drivel about exam results? Two days running I have had to sit through this sh*te to catch the weather forecast...

Even RT and Al Jazeera has a better balance of reporting FFS!
But it's a chance to show fruity young people whingeing that IT'S SO UNFAR!!!

Which means Boris Grrrrrr.

Get with the groupthink.

TamH70

MIA
My telly has just decided to stop showing a picture. Which is annoying as the sound works perfectly.

About a hundred quid or so to get all the backlights replaced. Not counting the taxi fare to the shop and back, because fuck carrying a 42" screen-size HDTV over a mile to a shop.

Arghh.

Then I tried to hook up my HiFi to my PC as my emergency use only monitor hasn't got worthwhile speakers.

I, of course, checked that the HiFi had its speakers connected...

Did I bollocks.

My telly has just decided to stop showing a picture. Which is annoying as the sound works perfectly.

About a hundred quid or so to get all the backlights replaced. Not counting the taxi fare to the shop and back, because **** carrying a 42" screen-size HDTV over a mile to a shop.

Arghh.

Then I tried to hook up my HiFi to my PC as my emergency use only monitor hasn't got worthwhile speakers.

I, of course, checked that the HiFi had its speakers connected...

Did I bollocks.

Why do you still have such a small TV?

TamH70

MIA
Why do you still have such a small TV?
Because my puny arms are too stringy for me to be able to nick a 55" 4K beasty, you silly Billy.

Besides, anything over 42" is a bit ostentatious to be used mainly as a PC monitor.

Got a new neighbour now.

Apparently incense sticks have to be burning 24 hrs a day, a bird feeder hung up for every single bird within 5 miles and the entire garden covered in solar lights until its visible from the international cnuting space station.

Got a new neighbour now.

Apparently incense sticks have to be burning 24 hrs a day, a bird feeder hung up for every single bird within 5 miles and the entire garden covered in solar lights until its visible from the international cnuting space station.
I get the feeling you are a bit miffed.

Got a new neighbour now.

I'll bet they enjoy humus as well the filthy beasts.

Latest Threads