Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that irritate me

Bob Upndown

War Hero
Thick as mince ''journalists'' reporting the <insert ministry/department> Seckerterry is blah, blah blah.

It's Secretary you fcuking retards, is it really spelt Seckerterry on the Mong-Cue????

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Cabbage White butterflies.
Bastards' children have
Ravaged my cabbages,
Caulies, sprouts, kale
And my swedes!
Nasty fluttery basatrds.

And its always the 'hard working NHS workers'.
When I got my NHS job one of my first comments was 'I'll never have to work again' then foolishly left some years later and more importantly why only the NHS?

Where's my police discount? Hell I wouldn't even begrudge Trumpton one.
The priority access is all well and good but unnecessary these days and never really figured out how that was meant to work?
Walk to the front waving your card so everyone thinks '****' or only shop in uniform?
I am waiting for the clapping for the IT workers that have kept companies and the rest of the lazy fucktards online so they can shop and play games and watch fucking netflix...we deserve recognition to.

Londo

LE
Ice cream vans that pull up outside my house and start loudly playing their shitty jingles just as I'm listening to something important on the news .

Londo

LE
Cabbage White butterflies.
Bastards' children have
Ravaged my cabbages,
Caulies, sprouts, kale
And my swedes!
Nasty fluttery basatrds.
I have my brassicas netted but the winged spawn of Satan still drop their eggs through the nets onto the plants below .
A blast of soapy water from a flit sprayer when I see an infestation seems to kill them off
Do it a couple of hours before watering so the plants don't get harmed .

I am waiting for the clapping for the IT workers that have kept companies and the rest of the lazy fucktards online so they can shop and play games and watch ******* netflix...we deserve recognition to.

some would just get over excited

74B560B1-6151-4B94-B162-B3877CB4C62C.jpeg

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I am waiting for the clapping for the IT workers that have kept companies and the rest of the lazy fucktards online so they can shop and play games and watch ******* netflix...we deserve recognition to.

Oh, I don't know. The pay rise and knowledge that those on furlough still haven't worked out who will be the first ones to be let go is reward enough for now.

wheel

LE
I have my brassicas netted but the winged spawn of Satan still drop their eggs through the nets onto the plants below .
A blast of soapy water from a flit sprayer when I see an infestation seems to kill them off
Do it a couple of hours before watering so the plants don't get harmed .
Cnuts that kill butterflies irritate me.

Those modern pumps at Petrol stations with video screens. Twice now I’ve filled up the car to some shit rap music, which doesn’t stop until you finish filling up. No off switch and no option of selecting music of your choice. Don’t get me wrong, I love my music, but there’s a time and a place ffs!

Stupid questions = Irritation x 10.

Interrupting me while I'm busy to ask stupid questions = Irritation x 10 to the power of infinity.

Latest Threads