Things that irritate me

And you don't report them for gross indecency? I think we can all work out who the real pervert is here...
I'm pleading the fifth here, I'm not flashing back, have you ever tried getting your old man out at 70 on the motorway! Well you probably have! :D

I had to pop to the corner shop in the nearby village. No problem - but I had left my face mask in the car, and was refused entry until I had it in. I know rules are rules, but:

1. I have been going to the same shop regularly throughout the lockdown period.

2. Between the car park and the shop I passed a surprisingly busy pub, full of people without masks.

How incongruous!
Local Co-Op this morning. 2 be-track suited chavs pull up in a Fiesta (mit drainpipe exhaust) park in a bitch & bastard space then walk straight in to buy their Monster energy drink & crisps. Everyone else is wearing a mask. No them though, no. The security bod stagging on by the door said nowt either.
Makes you wonder why decent folk bother.

Londo

LE
That irritates me. Many HGVs have the light output of a small football stadium through banks of additional lights and i don’t much appreciate having my shadow burnt into the dash.
Apart from anything else if I, as a car driver, can’t judge when I have enough room to pull in front of a lorry I probably oughtn’t be driving.
I'm thinking OK to do in daylight but I see you're point re being lit up during the hours of darkness .

miner69er

Old-Salt
Nob heads on bikes with the 'big monster aka landrover' tyres wtf is that about, why are they always in black - erm just off to a special forces convention. Head throbbers

wheel

LE
Noisy effin exhausts and dump valves on cars, they do fuck all to improve the performance of a vehicle. Its not just the preserve of boy racers now even fat middle aged chavs are fitting them.

Local Co-Op this morning. 2 be-track suited chavs pull up in a Fiesta (mit drainpipe exhaust) park in a bitch & bastard space then walk straight in to buy their Monster energy drink & crisps. Everyone else is wearing a mask. No them though, no. The security bod stagging on by the door said nowt either.
Any photos of the bitch they parked in?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Noisy effin exhausts and dump valves on cars, they do **** all to improve the performance of a vehicle. Its not just the preserve of boy racers now even fat middle aged chavs are fitting them.
Oooops. Does that mean I'll have to remove mine now? :)

My biggest hump was never-served civvies slagging off TA/Stabs/Reserve... I don't think people realise what the purpose of the AR is, the rebranding certainly helped, but the concept of a part-time fully trained soldier fathoms the mindset?

The twats round Homebase that sledgehammer everything that goes in the bin so I can't have it.

Well you missed that garden umbrella didn't you and now I'm sitting under it having a nice cold beer . :salut:

The people I've seen in the Tesco I work in coming in without masks has been mainly been young men and surprisingly a female signals major presumably from Sandhurst.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Probably the best plan, but a bit of a faff for small quantities.
I bought something very similar to this at the local Morrisons.

71yn5BOJSyL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Half a carrot, half an onion, a chunk out of a white or red cabbage, and a dollop of mayonnaise and 5 mins later I've got coleslaw for two. No faff

Latest Threads