Things that irritate me

Adverts for stuff to make your bathroom smell nice after spray sh*t all over the bathroom because you flush the toilet while leaving the loo seat up...

PUT THE TOILET LID DOWN BEFORE YOU FLUSH YOU F*CKING MORONS AND YOU WON'T SPRAY SH*T AND PEE ALL OVER YOU BATHROOM IN THE FIRST PLACE FFS!

...and breathe...

Close the effin lid...

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
what grips mi shit are the facebook local groups which are full of mi cat is missing he's never done that before . the bloody thing has probably just popped out for a wander and their on the internet blethering away about their " lost " shite machine .
We have a local crime warning page in our village , and yup after two days some moron is on about her lost cat who never leaves the back garden and has now gorn missing!!

My lady friend posted that she saw a missing cat in her garden, the OP wrote back that shed would collect it later on that evening . AS IF THE BLOODY THIN G WOULD STILL BE THERE IN FOUR OR FIVE HOURS !!!! AGGG.

Just never upset the village mad cat ladies, they get very emotionally attached to their cats and could get violent

Tool

LE
I found out the other day that the street's cat lady (she feeds strays, always strokes cats - who love her) is allergic to cats...!

I found out the other day that the street's cat lady (she feeds strays, always strokes cats - who love her) is allergic to cats...!
There's no rhyme nor reason.

Look at me, a pilot for over 25 years, and I'm scared of heights :)

I asked if they could livestream it on Youtube so friends and family could share the love; same reaction. They did say they recorded it so it could be used for training or if another consultant needed to review it. I asked if I could have a copy, I'd even supply a flash drive. Again told to do one
You should have hit them with copyright infringement and demand royalties every time the footage is viewed.

You may get credited on IMDB.

Just dropped Mr. GRB at the hospital for his latest MRI scan. Watched a patient leave the hospital, climb into his Landrover Discovery, drop his single use face mask, provided by the hospital, onto the ground, and drive off leaving it there.

Who does he think is going to pick it up covered in his germy breath?

Cock.

I hope his gearbox fails.
Don’t worry it WILL FAIL. ( but not before his crankshaft snaps ). Insh allah.!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I would have thought as a pilot you’d be quite comfortable with heights.

It’s the lows that would be scary...
Gravity takes care of those, so it's all ok ;-)

I would have thought as a pilot you’d be quite comfortable with heights.

It’s the lows that would be scary...

A mate of mine is a pilot - he says something like no ever crashed from having too much height :)

O Zangado

War Hero
The Premier League and the current televisual coverage thereof. Every single fekkin' match starts with mandatory images of a group of gentlemen of colour (and the occasional paleface who has no choice if he values his career), each earning three hundred grand per week, "taking the knee" and now taking it one stage further by giving the clenched fist salute as well in support of a bunch of bolshy anarchists who give not a toss for any black lives. In the interests of the "impartiality" so often trumpeted by Al Beeb I'm beginning to wish for a burning cross in the middle of the centre circle at the same time.

OZ

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
The Premier League and the current televisual coverage thereof. Every single fekkin' match starts with mandatory images of a group of gentlemen of colour (and the occasional paleface who has no choice if he values his career), each earning three hundred grand per week, "taking the knee" and now taking it one stage further by giving the clenched fist salute as well in support of a bunch of bolshy anarchists who give not a toss for any black lives. In the interests of the "impartiality" so often trumpeted by Al Beeb I'm beginning to wish for a burning cross in the middle of the centre circle at the same time.

OZ
Have they stopped bringing little children onto the pitch for the spectators to drool over?

Oops

War Hero
There's no rhyme nor reason.

Look at me, a pilot for over 25 years, and I'm scared of heights :)
Seeing as it's 'this' thread, none of you dashing sky stallions will be too troubled if asked this irritatingly bone question......

At what height did one become 'detached' from ground mode (ie scared of heights etc.) to flying mode.... Aerodynamically Free as a bird sh*t..?

I used to ride in a flying pram at a mates farm..,I felt we needed to be
4-500 ft up before I could feel as if we should actually be airborne rather than bouncing along a cart track worrying about walls , wires and pylons..
ETA.
He wouldn't even climb a bloody stepladder on the yard.

We had a ride in a hot air balloon in Spain early one morning, absolutely dead calm just went 1800ft straight up...
Scared shitless just remembering it, total silence and you were free to lean as far over the basket side as you dare...it really wasnt very pleasurable even with copious amounts of 'fizz' to excite/calm ones senses!

Seeing as it's 'this' thread, none of you dashing sky stallions will be too troubled if asked this irritatingly bone question......

At what height did one become 'detached' from ground mode (ie scared of heights etc.) to flying mode.... Aerodynamically Free as a bird sh*t..?

4-500 ft up before I could feel as if we should actually be airborne rather than bouncing along a cart track worrying about walls , wires and pylons..
ETA.

We had a ride in a hot air balloon in Spain early one morning, absolutely dead calm just went 1800ft straight up...
Scared shitless just remembering it, total silence and you were free to lean as far over the basket side as you dare...it really wasnt very pleasurable even with copious amounts of 'fizz' to excite/calm ones senses!
There was no 'height', it was a matter of time and being too busy to think about being scared. To be honest though I was never scared of flying. For me being in an aircraft, and not having a connection to terra firma, isn't scary.

On the other hand I still get disco-leg when I go up a ladder, not that it prevents me going up ladders - needs must and all that. And as for standing on the edge of a cliff, go fuck yourselves :)

The latest navel gazing over half a dozen Grand Prix drivers not ‘taking the knee’. Good on them I say. What isn’t being discussed in detail is that every one of them were wearing t-shirts clearly showing their abhorrence of racism. Predictably, arch hypocrite Lewis Hamilton accuses them of ‘disrespect’.
Whatever happened to freedom of choice? Bloody annoying all this BLM shite, particularly the Media’s stance, which doesn’t seem to allow counter discussion or analysis.

Last edited:

ETA.

Glad its not just me - no problems flying, even sitting in a helicopter doorway legs dangling on the outside.

Put me on a ladder or ask me to lean out of a high window and my legs turn to jelly...