Things that irritate me

We get McDonald’s detritus around our way, SPTA, it has always puzzled me why they discard it halfway around the range road, why not on the outskirts of Trowbridge where it won’t be noticed with the other crap (15 miles away) given that is the closest point of sale.
Because they simply cannot be bothered!

We get McDonald’s detritus around our way, SPTA, it has always puzzled me why they discard it halfway around the range road, why not on the outskirts of Trowbridge where it won’t be noticed with the other crap (15 miles away) given that is the closest point of sale.
While McDonalds and KFC were closed during lockdown there was a heck of a difference in the amount of rubbish left lying around. The day they reopened I started seeing Mcdonalds and KFC rubbish literally within just a few hours of them reopening.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Just dropped Mr. GRB at the hospital for his latest MRI scan. Watched a patient leave the hospital, climb into his Landrover Discovery, drop his single use face mask, provided by the hospital, onto the ground, and drive off leaving it there.

Who does he think is going to pick it up covered in his germy breath?

Cock.

I hope his gearbox fails.

Londo

LE
Just dropped Mr. GRB at the hospital for his latest MRI scan. Watched a patient leave the hospital, climb into his Landrover Discovery, drop his single use face mask, provided by the hospital, onto the ground, and drive off leaving it there.

Cock.

And D & V on the drive home

Bootom

Old-Salt

Cock.

Probably in a bad mood, because his consultation for a penis extension was rejected.

Issi

War Hero
Further to the littering. A bunch of teenagers had a super time down on my local beach drinking beer, and then smashing the bottles against the rocks.

Somebody filmed them and posted a video on FB, a parent recognised their child as being one of the miscreants, but instead of offering to chastise their offspring, decided to threaten legal action for taking a video without her little angels permission.

Further to the littering. A bunch of teenagers had a super time down on my local beach drinking beer, and then smashing the bottles against the rocks.

Somebody filmed them and posted a video on FB, a parent recognised their child as being one of the miscreants, but instead of offering to chastise their offspring, decided to threaten legal action for taking a video without her little angels permission.
Little shits!!!

Londo

LE
Probably in a bad mood, because his consultation for a penis extension was rejected.
Yer . Sorry an all that . I shouldn't have taken it so badly

Awol

LE
My left sciatic nerve.
With me it’s the right leg. Will be okay for about 20 minutes of walking, then will hurt like hell. The odd thing is that just 30 seconds sitting down will kill the pain for another 20 minutes.

I asked my doctor about it and he just shrugged and said “Probably sciatica”. No cure except an operation on the spine which will only fix it for about two years.

It’s a bugger because it prevents so many activities.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
With me it’s the right leg. Will be okay for about 20 minutes of walking, then will hurt like hell. The odd thing is that just 30 seconds sitting down will kill the pain for another 20 minutes.

I asked my doctor about it and he just shrugged and said “Probably sciatica”. No cure except an operation on the spine which will only fix it for about two years.

It’s a bugger because it prevents so many activities.
I have a damaged spine which causes such problems and my GP gave me some exercises which do help. On top of that I found some exercises for oldies which suit me because I am unable to do normal sciatic type exercises due to a damaged gut. If you're interested.

Fine, threaten to have them for aiding and abetting.

Mrs Slocombe

Old-Salt

Needless to say, no such permission is required in a public place.

During lockdown I've grown a beard. Never had one before and thought it'd be something to do to help pass the time. It got to looking a bit straggly, so I ran the hair clippers I've got over it but they are a bit too wide to use easily.

It's my birthday today, (another year nearer the Grim Reaper), so I've been dropping unsubtle hints when asked what I want for my birthday. As in, "I'd like a beard trimmer please."

Did I get one? Have a fucking wild-arsed stab-in-the-dark guess. Might as well talk to the bleeding wall. If you want something doing, do it yourself - good old Amazon just now...

During lockdown I've grown a beard. Never had one before and thought it'd be something to do to help pass the time. It got to looking a bit straggly, so I ran the hair clippers I've got over it but they are a bit too wide to use easily.

It's my birthday today, (another year nearer the Grim Reaper), so I've been dropping unsubtle hints when asked what I want for my birthday. As in, "I'd like a beard trimmer please."

Did I get one? Have a ******* wild-arsed stab-in-the-dark guess. Might as well talk to the bleeding wall. If you want something doing, do it yourself - good old Amazon just now...
Welcome to the beardists. I’ve never had beard trimmers. Mainly because I get mine included in the hair cut. However that’s normally every eight weeks. I’m now looking a bit likeGrizzly Adams, but I did trim it a bit with some straight nail scissors and the wife didn’t goo eeek or fall about laughing.