Things that irritate me

gorillaguts981

War Hero
We are cut into a hillside and have infestations of ivy, so not a good scenario. As to eggshells, we dehydrate them in the oven before putting them down. Makes them more uncomfortable apparently.

Mrs b switched channels to watch "Springwatch" and what do we get? Chris Feckin Packham lecturing us that we should maintain social distancing from wild animals.

Probably, for now, news interviewees competing for the best background book collections...without thinking of trimming their bogle laden nasal hairs depending on how close their Notepad camera is set.
Most of their honks rival Concord at close quarters. Chances are a few of 'em have been sitting with their cocks out beneath the desk.;)
Mingin'
And some of the men are probably worse

Mrs b switched channels to watch "Springwatch" and what do we get? Chris Feckin Packham lecturing us that we should maintain social distancing from wild animals.
Several years ago I correctly came to the conclusion that Chris Packham is a simpering prick whom I could easily fell with one punch to his neck.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Used to do that, but rain washes it away, egg shells if they're well placed will cope with all but the most torrential deluge
And salt isn't very good for the soil. Some plants fail to thrive. I'm using coffee grounds with reasonable success. Except on dahlia, I don't know why the slimy beggars love them so.

gorillaguts981

War Hero
Hostas are like a slug salad bar. Sink a plastic box in the ground as drinking water for slow worms and a nice warm compost heap as a home and watch the one footed slimy little terrorists disappear. If you need slow worms, I'm sure I have a few to spare.

RSPCA
Call our 24-hour cruelty line to report cruelty, neglect or an animal in distress.
0300 1234 999
That will just generate another thing that irritates you as they refuse to come out because its too dark, its too near water, its a Wednesday, you have the wrong postcode, it will probably die anyway by next week or it might rain an we haven't got a coat.

Flying fuckin fowl irritate the shite out of me, the other day I took my 2 dogs for a good run over Epping Forest, having spent a couple of hours over there I put them back into the car and headed for home, I was enjoying the drive on a nice quiet road, surrounded by the forest, decent music on the radio, 2 snoring dogs on the back seat and the sun beating down, suddenly out of nowhere there was a massive bang from the front of the car and an explosion of feathers, blood and shit, some daft fuckin flying lump of gristle had thought it a good idea to fly straight out of the trees without a thought of the green cross code to be met by a couple of tons of speeding metal, my surprise must have been just a fraction of his when he found his assorted body parts being thrown far and wide and his arrsehole jammed into my grill, when I pulled over I found the little fuker had caused a cracked headlight and covered the whole of the front in crap, if I could have found more of him I would have strung the little bastard up by the bollox

Flying fuckin fowl irritate the shite out of me, the other day I took my 2 dogs for a good run over Epping Forest, having spent a couple of hours over there I put them back into the car and headed for home, I was enjoying the drive on a nice quiet road, surrounded by the forest, decent music on the radio, 2 snoring dogs on the back seat and the sun beating down, suddenly out of nowhere there was a massive bang from the front of the car and an explosion of feathers, blood and shit, some daft fuckin flying lump of gristle had thought it a good idea to fly straight out of the trees without a thought of the green cross code to be met by a couple of tons of speeding metal, my surprise must have been just a fraction of his when he found his assorted body parts being thrown far and wide and his arrsehole jammed into my grill, when I pulled over I found the little fuker had caused a cracked headlight and covered the whole of the front in crap, if I could have found more of him I would have strung the little bastard up by the bollox
Indeed,but would you?

That will just generate another thing that irritates you as they refuse to come out because its too dark, its too near water, its a Wednesday, you have the wrong postcode, it will probably die anyway by next week or it might rain an we haven't got a coat.
He said RSPCA not RAF...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have grassed-up some pikies,twice. Same answers “We are too busy to attend”

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Can someone please tell Beth Fecking Rigby how many people die per day on the roads? And what is she going to do about that.

Stupid bloody wazzock.

Latest Threads