Things that irritate me

SJWs

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
People who equate looting, violence and arson with political campaigning for justice and equality for all.

People who equate looting, violence and arson with political campaigning for justice and equality for all.
I had to laugh at the radio yesterday, they were interviewing a black guy in the States who claimed that his ancestors built the USA, therefore he's now got the right to burn it down. Simples.

I had to laugh at the radio yesterday, they were interviewing a black guy in the States who claimed that his ancestors built the USA, therefore he's now got the right to burn it down. Simples.
By that line of thinking all our motorways will be ripped up by the paddies

Dr Death

War Hero
Someone will get upset by Piers Moron soon and hopefully sue him for being a complete cnut.
Perhaps he is an outside chance for a Darwin award or perhaps the regulators will ban him from GMB?

Cunting wood pigeons singing to each other, they're no cuckoos

Surely as we all originate from Africa, we've all ultimately got black ancestors, so any burning is racist BAME oppression

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
what irritates me is

Getting in the effing shower and forgeting what im doing !!!

what irritates me is

Getting in the effing shower and forgeting what im doing !!!
At least you haven't reached the stage of sitting on the toilet and forgetting what you are supposed to be doing.

At least you haven't reached the stage of sitting on the toilet and forgetting what you are supposed to be doing.
I wouldn't challenge him on that.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
but i HAVE started the shower with my hearing aides and specs still on ! Doh.

People who don't like Branston Pickle!
Branston Pickle came up on a thread entitled "Accept no substitutes" some months ago, describing the greatest products known to man. It is without doubt the greatest condiment known to man, a champion of the relish world.

I could easily plug a pint in one go and come back for more.

Easily.

Prince twatting Philips, they're back.

I have 'enjoyed' becoming annoyed by the selection of terrified masked idiots, the bumbling elderly who enforce a 25m rule outside a shop that collapses to 2cm once they need to get to a shelf, the families who all feel the need to enter to buy their frozen pizza and the joined at the hip old fart couples (often being part of the terrified masked idiots gang) taking up more room than they need in a limited space and the assorted 'NHS staff? Well shit have 10% off because your the only ones doing any work'.

But while the panicdemic has been in full swing the 'Prince Philips' have been in absentia.

Today I went into the local Aldi for a quick top up shop.

3 of the bastards were in there, one unaccountably was wandering around with one of those long flat boxes that they normally keep the baguettes in on the shelf (I assume just to take up even more room), the others were following the normal behaviour of loitering by products people clearly want to get to on the shelves but are now hampered even more by the Prince Philips friend 'Social Distancing'.

I assume that as they adopt the upper class persona that they are immune to such things as hearing someone muttering 'For Fucks Sake!' reaching past them to get the 80% cocoa chocolate as such things simply can't happen and therefore didn't.

Mrs T likes to 'put things away'.

The trouble is she won't put the things away where they should go or even wait until I've finished using them.

Me: Where's my adjustable spanner?
Her: I put it away
Me: I guessed that but where? I checked my tool caddy and it's not there.
Her: I put it in the recycling basket

Fast forward two days
Me: Where's my adjustable spanner, I've checked the recycling basket.
Her: I put in in the cupboard with the cat food

I thank the Lord for the strength he grants me and the bone idleness with which he blessed me that stops me extending the patio.
Mine only puts my things "away' hers can sit for weeks, including discarded wrapping, plant pots and shoes.

WorstInfanteer

Old-Salt
but i HAVE started the shower with my hearing aides and specs still on ! Doh.
I once got in the shower whilst still wearing my boxers and socks. I realised something wasn't quite right but briefly convinced myself that it would be fucking weird for people to be going about getting stark bollock naked in their own bathroom.

In my defence I drink a hell of a lot of alcohol.

syrup

LE

But how can we solve racism and injustice without arson and looting.
You wait 12 weeks for McDonalds to reopen then some twat burns it down in some sort of hash tag fit

Latest Threads