Things that irritate me

Bootom

Old-Salt
I sure do thankfully. If anyone wants to enjoy my scatshows though, I've got a glass topped coffee table for you to lie under whilst I squat delicately over you and release my colonic kaleidoscope. Tickets are a very reasonable £20, DVD for £25.
Do you think there might be a reason why you are single?

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
I sure do thankfully. If anyone wants to enjoy my scatshows though, I've got a glass topped coffee table for you to lie under whilst I squat delicately over you and release my colonic kaleidoscope. Tickets are a very reasonable £20, DVD for £25.
No wonder that you're single then.

Do people wonder why he's single?

Meh, that's nothing

A lady I know keeps getting pestered by some bloke that wants her to shit in his mouth

He'd pay good money as well, but I can understand her not wanting to do it

A lady I know keeps getting pestered by some bloke that wants her to shit in his mouth

He'd pay good money as well, but I can understand her not wanting to do it
How much? I'm willing to bet it's not as much as I would pay to stop someone shitting in my mouth.

How much? I'm willing to bet it's not as much as I would pay to stop someone shitting in my mouth.
I never asked how much

But more the question is how much money would you need to paid to get naked and shit in someones mouth

I never asked how much

But more the question is how much money would you need to paid to get naked and shit in someones mouth
Now that is a proper Stag Philosophical. All the points need to be covered in great detail over a bored hour watching arcs, such as "Are dietary requests by the Shittee, such as can the Shitter eat loads of sweetcorn before unloading? to be charged extra?" and satisfactorily answered.

wheel

LE
Adverts that are made up to look like they are webcam. Nationwide are the front runners with the pregnant tart with saggy tits

Nationwide are the front runners with the pregnant tart with saggy tits
Like these or are they too impertinently perky for you? :?

Perky Tits.JPG

Issi

War Hero
People who take beer onto beaches, especially if accompanied by a crappy BBQ bought from a garage.

Working with pathetic smokers .

I don't give a shit if you smoke but don't expect more than others because your pathetically weak and can't control yourself . Needing fag every 45 minutes at the most , coordinating fag breaks with others to maximise gas bagging and tacking on fag breaks at the beginning and end of lunch breaks .

Lazy weak , ive got all me patches and vapes to try giving up for three days defeated myself before i started by thinking i need all that shit wankers .

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Covidiots
BMW Drivers
People who dont understand 2 metres
English people who think Barmouth is in England
Holocaust Deniers
Branston Pickle
People who wear flip flops with socks

ancienturion

LE