Things that irritate me

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Issi

War Hero
Lets not forget tax dodging expats who love the life abroad until it goes Pete Tong and then expect HMG to put everything at their disposal to pull them out ASAP
Are these the same types who loudly declare that-
"If so and so gets voted in, I'm leaving this terrible country!"

But then oddly, six months later, they still seem to be living in Hampstead?

wheel

LE
Insurance Companies. Parasitic bastards especially Scottish Provident. They have just informed me that although we have been loyal customers for 20 years they are unable to provide Unemployment and premium payment benefit cover anymore. Now I wonder why ???. Also the cnuts write formal letters with We,ll , We,re and don,t .

syrup

LE
Are these the same types who loudly declare that-
"If so and so gets voted in, I'm leaving this terrible country!"

But then oddly, six months later, they still seem to be living in Hampstead?

A lot like the Remainers who screamed blue murder about how great Europe is but won't move there.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Vintage....our C/S in the JTAC/TACP world. Nobody has ever likened us to a fine wine though.

More like beer. Copious amounts of German beer.
I rather like Spindle :)

My neighbours.
There is a near constant flow of cars coming and visiting the house next door and the house immediately opposite. These two households are constantly breaking the law in various ways and despite calls to the Police in the past we have been told that because of who they are nothing will be done!
They are either paying the Police a substantial amount each year or providing them with services in order to avoid receiving correct legal punishments. :mad:

My neighbours.
There is a near constant flow of cars coming and visiting the house next door and the house immediately opposite. These two households are constantly breaking the law in various ways and despite calls to the Police in the past we have been told that because of who they are nothing will be done!
They are either paying the Police a substantial amount each year or providing them with services in order to avoid receiving correct legal punishments. :mad:
Who are they?

Opposite is a man who owns a car garage and is regularly showing off his car, bike or motor home by parking them in the middle of the cul de sac blocking it and spending 90 minutes washing them each on alternative weekends. Next door is an alcoholic fraudster who used to be a carer but 3 bottles of wine a night meant that she suddenly finished that job and started part time on the tills at the local Tesco.

Opposite is a man who owns a car garage and is regularly showing off his car, bike or motor home by parking them in the middle of the cul de sac blocking it and spending 90 minutes washing them each on alternative weekends. Next door is an alcoholic fraudster who used to be a carer but 3 bottles of wine a night meant that she suddenly finished that job and started part time on the tills at the local Tesco.
I'm at a loss to think why the police think they're untouchable.

Issi

War Hero
Those bloody click bait articles at the bottom of every page on the internet.

"It was a routine pregnancy until the doctors found......."
" Scientists took a closer look and called the police"
"They thought it was a normal cat but the vets discovered......."

And the ones that are blatant slander, and god knows how they are not stopped, that state things like-
"Nobody could believe the age of (insert Hollywood stars name here) gay lover", with a terribly photo shopped picture.

What clown actually clicks on to these?

Latest Threads