Things that irritate me

More and more documentary programmes that are doing their thing, then in the minute or 2 in the run up to the breaks, do a "coming up next" segment. I'm watching the bloody programme, I don't need you to tell me what's next after a few minutes of ads, because i'm actually going to watch it. If a programme is so crap its needs to tell me what's in store to get my attention, I've usually already turned over. Makes me think either your editor has been fired / is a mong and needed filler or you people are so sh1t at your jobs (usually archeology, its generally on digging stuff up programmes I see this) that you haven't found whatever it was you wanted that proved King Arthur butt fúcked the Aliens to build Atlantis or whatever.
TV shows that are light on material do that. Show you a "Coming up next" before the adverts, then a recap of what's happened before after the adverts have finished.

Last edited:
Apart from the other things I posted that irritate the sh£t out of me, is lazy Filthy scumbags who wind down their windows at traffic lights and in queues and throw rubbish and fag butts into the road. Filthy effin scumbags.

Take yer sh*t home and put it in the bin.

And breeeeeeath.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, and another thing, but similar.

Effin frickin haulage, waste and skip carriers who don't cover their loads properly and let bits fly off especially on motorways. Safety hats, gloves, shovels, polythene (effin masses of polythene and wrappings, they should effin ban haulage companies from carrying stuff with just the factory applied polythene on it such as brick pallets which in may cases starts flapping about flying off) scaffold boards, lost roadworks signs, sand bags, etc., etc., ending up in the verges, stuck to tree branches …………….. errrr I guess you can tell roadside litter irritates the f*ck out of me, especially as a lot of it is avoidable,

For the 100th year anniversary of the Armistice, did a battlefield trip by coach, and maybe Belgium and France did a mass clean up before everyone arrived, but it just seemed comparatively litter free compared to British motorways and roadsides.

TV shows that are light on material do that. Show you a "Coming up next" before the adverts, then a recap of what's happened before after the adverts have finished.
Channel 5 documentaries (other screwed up documentaries exist)where they repeat the same fact about 10 times, first the presenter, then the narrator, the presenter again, then the person they are interviewing, then the narrator repeats what the presenter AND the interviewee has just said.

Channel 5 documentaries (other screwed up documentaries exist)where they repeat the same fact about 10 times, first the presenter, then the narrator, the presenter again, then the person they are interviewing, then the narrator repeats what the presenter AND the interviewee has just said.
Who said that?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Channel 5 are you listening?

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
bloody ladies asking for money before sex .... bloody annoys me !

@Ortholith What about that other job then chap? Update please...
Didn't apply, just like I said I wouldn't. In vino veritas and, while I did type an awful lot of pompous shite on here while on the outside of a crate of Stella, the gist of it was true.

Plus I had a proper look at the offer; it would require me to work on Saturdays (on top of the usual workload) and display a smart and professional appearance. I reckon I'd last a month.

I'll wait and see what happens at the current place when the big changes happen in September and jump ship if it goes as I predict.

Awaiting flood of mong buttons and people (justifiably) saying "You're a moron".

anglo

LE
Didn't apply, just like I said I wouldn't. In vino veritas and, while I did type an awful lot of pompous shite on here while on the outside of a crate of Stella, the gist of it was true.

Plus I had a proper look at the offer; it would require me to work on Saturdays (on top of the usual workload) and display a smart and professional appearance. I reckon I'd last a month.

I'll wait and see what happens at the current place when the big changes happen in September and jump ship if it goes as I predict.

Awaiting flood of mong buttons and people (justifiably) saying "You're a moron".
Another couple of them there Stella and you'd have done it :)

Another couple of them there Stella and you'd have done it :)
I'm not sure I'd have got very far with "Go on mate, gizza job, I'm pretty good and your lot seem to have fewer fuckwits" ;)

Latest Threads