Things that irritate me

A viewpoint of someone outside education.

I am responsible for a bunch of misfits, lunatics, weirdos and general oddballs I have seen every working day since 2016. Every single day I deal with their arguments, talk to them, shout at the little cnuts and annoy them while enforcing policies. 5 days out of 7 I interact with those bellends. While my tutor group might consistently top the charts on poor behaviour or absence I am not quitting them. I don't give a **** about the school but my little group of ********* deserve some commitment.

Again, not the way it works in education. Offers are almost always same-day and usually in the office of the person doing the interview.
You’ve heard our advice.

You might note that it’s (a) unanimous and (b) uniquely bereft of the stupid comments that we normally like to throw at anyone who asks a sensible question.

So take it.

Or not.

But, if you don’t, you ever come on here with another whinge about your little untermenchlings again, and it’s weapons free :)

You’ve heard our advice.

You might note that it’s (a) unanimous and (b) uniquely bereft of the stupid comments that we normally like to throw at anyone who asks a sensible question.

So take it.

Or not.

But, if you don’t, you ever come on here with another whinge about your little untermenchlings again, and it’s weapons free :)
I am pleasantly surprised by the sensible responses and lack of pointing out that I can behave like a bellend. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to writing lines.

I will not look at job adverts while drunk.
I will not look at job adverts while drunk etc.

I am pleasantly surprised by the sensible responses and lack of pointing out that I can behave like a bellend. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to writing lines.

I will not look at job adverts while drunk.
I will not look at job adverts while drunk etc.
Might I suggest "I must not look a gift horse in the mouth"? 4 sides of ruled A4 on my desk by NAAFI break. Oops, wrong job. By playtime.

Longinthegums

Old-Salt
Those fucking adverts, be it on tv or radio that finish their endless fucking spiel with ‘go on, you deserve it’ what in the name of Diane Abbotts pubic hair do you know what people deserve?

you bunch of patronising cunts
And what, pray tell, shall we call Dianne's pubes?

Diannnnnne

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Talking in cinemas. While the movie is on.

Hats off to the guy built like an outhouse who said to the three offending teenagers: "I don't want to sound mean, but shut the FUCK UP!"

They left a short time later, leaving my daughter and I to watch the dubious joys of Jumanji 3.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Job offered nearby. Ideal subject, posh private school, slightly longer commute.

Decent boss at my current place is going to leave, academy chain will **** things up, behaviour issues getting worse, I know the department is going to be in the shit by next year (September).

Everything on paper says I should go, I know it's the right thing to do for me and I still won't do it. I have this misguided loyalty to my tutor group (half of whom are nasty little cnuts), the department (which will be fucked anyway) and the school (which is gradually getting worse).
Put your hand in a bucket of water etc etc etc. Loyality means bugger all these days, as @CrashTestDummy said. Just do it and don't look back mate ...

That's why it's in the 'things that irritate me' thread. I just can't quite make myself leave state education and join the ******* posh kids. I went to school in the middle of a council estate.
Go mate. British state Ed did me no favours and if you get the chance to screw the establishment....do it.

Bob Upndown

War Hero
The mong-sounding cnut pushing Sport Relief seemingly between every.single.fcuking.programme. Cnut!

The mong-sounding cnut pushing Sport Relief seemingly between every.single.fcuking.programme. Cnut!
The one sounding like the voice for the lemur in Madagascar?

Anyone notice the irritating habit that has developed when the BBC's newsreader in the studio goes to the on-scene reporter and repeating the reporter's name at least four times during the piece? Not to mention the reporter's name appearing on the strap line in case the viewer is deaf.

"We now go over to Joe Bloggs who's.. wherever. Joe, what more do we know?" ... and at the end of the piece "Joe, thank you for that. Joe Bloggs reporting there."

Bob Upndown

War Hero
The one sounding like the voice for the lemur in Madagascar?
That’s the badger. Except the lemur sounds less mong-like, nay even humorous. The SR pimp sounds, well, like a mong. More BBC inclusiveness perhaps :rolleyes:

TotalBanker

Old-Salt
More and more documentary programmes that are doing their thing, then in the minute or 2 in the run up to the breaks, do a "coming up next" segment. I'm watching the bloody programme, I don't need you to tell me what's next after a few minutes of ads, because i'm actually going to watch it. If a programme is so crap its needs to tell me what's in store to get my attention, I've usually already turned over. Makes me think either your editor has been fired / is a mong and needed filler or you people are so sh1t at your jobs (usually archeology, its generally on digging stuff up programmes I see this) that you haven't found whatever it was you wanted that proved King Arthur butt fúcked the Aliens to build Atlantis or whatever.

More and more documentary programmes that are doing their thing, then in the minute or 2 in the run up to the breaks, do a "coming up next" segment. I'm watching the bloody programme, I don't need you to tell me what's next after a few minutes of ads, because i'm actually going to watch it. If a programme is so crap its needs to tell me what's in store to get my attention, I've usually already turned over. Makes me think either your editor has been fired / is a mong and needed filler or you people are so sh1t at your jobs (usually archeology, its generally on digging stuff up programmes I see this) that you haven't found whatever it was you wanted that proved King Arthur butt fúcked the Aliens to build Atlantis or whatever.
TV shows that are light on material do that. Show you a "Coming up next" before the adverts, then a recap of what's happened before after the adverts have finished.

Last edited: