Things that irritate me

Awol

LE
Sorry to hear that. Hardly sounds like a fair and equitable break to me.
The houses are in France, she is now in England. The French courts won't do a thing unless she appears there to give evidence (and she certainly won't) and the UK courts have zero jurisdiction over a French property.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
And why can they never appreciate that they’re only a few inches away from each other? There’s no need to be so loud.
That's because although they're all talking, no one's actually listening.

The houses are in France, she is now in England. The French courts won't do a thing unless she appears there to give evidence (and she certainly won't) and the UK courts have zero jurisdiction over a French property.
Problem is as far as some women are concerned an equitable break is it's on their terms, they benefit and you suffer.
Bitter, me, never.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I bet the reason that all 'exotic' meat tastes like chicken is because it is in fact chicken, they list an unusual meat like Alligator, Zebra, Giraffe, Camel, or Gnu, boil up some old chicken in gravy, add some spices and bingo, it's anything they say it is
See The Freshman (1990 film) for further details.

Poor lane discipline on roundabouts where wankers nearly side swipe you if you’re turning right while they decide to take a racing line & cut straight across. Also the tosspots who go all the way around when turning right instead of getting into the right hand lane in the first place.
Cunts.

Fecking Home buying reality shows and the idiots that watch them.

Half hour of people dribbling on about which of the three houses suits them best, then a reveal at the end when they chosen a house. And that's the show. Not even the odd occasion when none of the houses are good enough and they walk away.

Not to mention the idiots that watch them always say "I'm watching it for ideas" yet it never enters their head to get off their arse and invest some time and interest in their own home.

Not like it's a DIY show to begin with like...... <shudder> The Block. God, I hate that show and that presenters voice.

This...
IMG_20200128_134146.jpg

Get your fucking manky shoes off the furniture, you dirty skank.

18157739_1366455720097429_7227564712615042040_n.jpg
While I'm pissed and ranting, what the **** happened to doing things at home?

I get that most kids won't have done making crystal radios or gutting rabbits these days but the little cnuts should at least be able to operate a ******* kettle by 11 years old. Or know not to stick paper clips into a ******* plug socket.

The level of practical skill in students is ******* abysmal and the relevant fine motor skills are ******* bonk as well. Ask them to do something on a tablet and they're wizards, ask them to wire up a circuit with leads and they might as well be putting an octopus into a ******* string vest. They can barely pour liquids from one container to another.

Parents are keeping them 'safe' and, by depriving them of danger, making sure the kids are ******* useless.
''putting an octopus into a fucking string vest'' :worship: Absolutely love that one.:salut:

News reports about "Epsteen" and "Winesteen".

I can grudgingly understand how "stein" becomes "steen" when removed from its German environment, but why the hell, if that is the case, is Weinstein nor "Weensteen"?

Latest Threads