Things that irritate me

I drove up to a zebra crossing this morning at the same time as a dusky gentleman pedestrian hoodie up, ear-buds in and gawping at his phone reached it and did a 90deg, facing across the road - all without raising his eyes.
I stopped
The prick continued to stare at his phone.
I hooted.
Without looking up hoodie boy walks across the zebra, totally oblivious. I just wish there'd been another car coming from the opposite direction that failed to stop. My dashcam would have been put in the glove box.

Daytime running lights and auto settings on cars.
I have the automatic light thing on my car and choose not to use it as I have a far better idea when its dark or indeed foggy and daylight and need lights on. Unfortunately a lot of works vehicles now have the things fitted as standard and the 12 year olds (being lazy and stupid) insist on using them.

Ok its a minor irritation having to turn them off - adjust the seat from almost sodding horizontal, pull the seat forward, raise the steering wheel, push the steering wheel forward (where it needs to be as the last 5'8" 12 year old has the seat in such an untenable position they couldn't reach it otherwise) adjust the mirrors, turn the heated wing mirror switch back the heated (as the 12 year old doesn't know what the wiggley line means) adjust the headlight levelling and so on but it all kinda adds up.
This with daylight running lights also produces the standard of rarely (well hopefully) drives at night fuckwit I was stuck behind on the way home last night. Who from my perspective, as they appeared out of the dark, had no lights on. Well no rear lights on but front daytime running lights, oncoming traffic therefore didn't flash the dozy twat and flashing from the rear naturally has no effect as they are clueless and either never use those reflective things on the car or don't know why they are being flashed as they have automatic lights/believe that driving in semi darkness is normal, as that's what it was like with the 12w bulbs in their Morris Marina. Probably the same twats who flash me when I'm heading toward them as (due to the nature of modern car lights) they constantly decide that I'm on main beam and 'my' works car has very bright lights - to be fair when I'm rural I can manage perfectly well on dipped beams and theres not an awful lot of difference between them.

syrup

LE
People who decide to have a family gathering / social network meet up in the aisles of the supermarket.
Stood gossiing about crap while everyone tries to get past them

4D79263D-F75D-4C6B-B456-AC696DBC561B.jpeg

Reported on the News this morning. Northamptonshire man takes his tank to Westminster to demonstrate against potholes.
It’s NOT a tank you retards! :x

And spewing out all sorts of crap from the exhaust...
He should turn up at the next Extinction Rebellion demonstration - win, win! :grin:

People on here who, because you have a slight disagreement with them over something, start hitting the mong button on your posts.

Child.

When I'm in charge it will be law to punch slow movers in the back of the head
You regional overseers will take your orders from me, your Supreme Overlord, and you know very well it's a sharpened bicycle spoke in the back of the neck, not a fist.

How many fucking memos do I have to send you clowns?

syrup

LE
Car adverts
Why spend three minutes showing us your latest car with fancy kit in the sticking a note on the bottom saying "Spec shown not available in UK"
Then I'm not going to buy the fucking thing am I

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
A current Save Liddle Black Chilluns in Africa ad doing the rounds on some sat channels.

This one involves a rather mature gentleman who offers that he is a film cameraman of some years experience and that, over his career, he's become appalled that Liddle Black Chilluns (LBCs) are having to drink foul water from puddles, etc.

Cue shot of LBCs demonstrating same with accompanying voice over, 'I shot this in Nigeria/Sudan/Someothershithole'.

If you're that apalled, why the very F did you allow the LBCs to neck back a decent mug of Cholera?!

. . . at the very least you could have whisked them away and bought them a couple of decent G and Ts . . .

Last edited:
A current Save Liddle Black Chilluns in Africa ad doing the rounds on some sat channels.

This one involves a rather mature gentleman who offers that he is a film cameraman of some years experience and that, over his career, he's become appalled that we still allow Liddle Black Chilluns (LBCs) are having to drink foul water from puddles, etc.

Cue shot of LBCs demonstrating same with accompanying voice over, 'I shot this in Nigeria/Sudan/Someotershithole'.

If you're that apalled, why the very F did you allow the LBCs to neck back a decent mug of Cholera?!

. . . at the very least you could have whisked them away and bought them a couple of decent G and Ts . . .
They should just live closer to an Asda.
Simple really.

Latest Threads