Things that irritate me

Front cover of The Telegraph magazine;

At home with Robbie Williams "I could have less houses, less toys, less staff, but I don't want to"

Please. It's fewer houses, etc

Feeling irritated having just watched "Master Chef: The Professionals" (yeah, I know). Some wannabe chefs put themselves forward for this competition and then in the first task can't even make an omelette. Okay, it had crab meat in it but it was only an omelette !

Then there's the "face to camera," teary interview afterwards where he says he was under pressure and has to "up his game" for the next round. No mate, if you can't make an omelette you'll never "up your game." Probably best to just go back to your "gastro pub" and push buttons on the microwave.

Glad they haven't got a stressful job like surgeon, firefighter or ATC.
Hey, even the best of the best can only manage a can of beans and a cuppa. :salut:

You should seen have their attempt at a flambée ...

Embarrassing or what?

Dubb_al_Ibn

War Hero
Hey, even the best of the best can only manage a can of beans and a cuppa. :salut:

You should seen have their attempt at a flambée ...

Embarrassing or what?
When I typed the original "Master Chef: The Professionals" I actually laughed to myself thinking that it sounded like a Bodie and Doyle episode. Greg Wallace would never make a George Cowley, though.

Latest Threads