Things that irritate me

People that leave their fucking fog lights on, last time we had any fog around here was fucking April and yet people still have their fucking fog lights on. Oh, and people that drive around with a headlight or taillight out...fucking basics people.

People that leave their ******* fog lights on, last time we had any fog around here was ******* April and yet people still have their ******* fog lights on. Oh, and people that drive around with a headlight or taillight out...******* basics people.
One of the weird problems is with the DRLs..they are so bright that people keep thinking they have the headlights on while they don't and don't turn them on - unless, auto, even then, they never really work all the the times. Meanwhile you having to swerve since their tail lights are not on.

Awol

LE
One of the weird problems is with the DRLs..they are so bright that people keep thinking they have the headlights on while they don't and don't turn them on - unless, auto, even then, they never really work all the the times. Meanwhile you having to swerve since their tail lights are not on.
DRLs?

Arlene Foster, when she her on TV & you know she will come out with her trademark answer NO.

Was in our local supermarket last week, and they'd started putting up the decorations.
I said to the manager 'Bit early, isn't it?'
She agreed, and then went on a rant as to how the HQ also supplied the piped music into the shop "And that'll be next - and we'll get Little Drummer Boy 10 times a day for two months!"
Par ruppa pum pum etc.......................... :rolleyes:

'Kind of'. 'Sort of'. Some 'comedian' on the tellebox this morning telling us that there are 'kind of loads of researchers' on his show.

Illiterate cunt.

'Kind of'. 'Sort of'. Some 'comedian' on the tellebox this morning telling us that there are 'kind of loads of researchers' on his show.

Illiterate ****.
" So...like...it's like you get a bit... like... upset....at like...illiterate...like....cnuts...innit like?
So...like....chillax man."

" So...like...it's like you get a bit... like... upset....at like...illiterate...like....cnuts...innit like?
So...like....chillax man."
Cvnt!! :D

Awol

LE
Two old boys, in a ward 50ft away, arguing loudly about Brexit.

I'm going to rip my stitches out and bleed out, with relief written all over my face.

Cambridge.

The city, that is.

Arsehole of a place and peopled by arseholes.

Never have I met such arrogant loathing and disconnected hatred of the internal combustion engine.

The city planners must have worked 3 x 8-hour shifts, 24/7, for 10 years just to ensure that no private vehicle can travel in a straight line for more than 20ft without being confronted by speed bumps, blanket 20mph limits and 'Buses, cyclist and Unicorns only' signs.

Outside of That London, I have never met a greater concentration of aggressive cyclists, all of whom appear to wear a halo of 'I Am Saving The Glaciers And Dolphins: Thus, I Am Allowed To Hunt You Down As I Know That You Are A Motorist. I'll Even Chase You Into John Lewis To Claim The Kill'.

PS: and you all look like complete cunts: a traditional Uyghur hat (the doppa) on a whey-faced vegan is simply ridiculous.

fin

Latest Threads