Things that irritate me

Former Green Party leader Natalie Bennett elevated to the Lords? A piss take surely?! Remember her dire performance a few years back trying to put a cost to the Green Party manifesto - she made Dianne Abbott look numerically literate.

RABC

LE
Former Green Party leader Natalie Bennett elevated to the Lords? A piss take surely?! Remember her dire performance a few years back trying to put a cost to the Green Party manifesto - she made Dianne Abbott look numerically literate.
She was on Radio 4 last night slagging off the honours system - quite happy to take hers though.

The BBC love-in with Iggy Pop today. Why are they allowing themselves to be a vehicle to sell his new album? I like IP, but come on, it's not News and the sycophancy on display by the Presenter is nauseating.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
The BBC love-in with Iggy Pop today. Why are they allowing themselves to be a vehicle to sell his new album? I like IP, but come on, it's not News and the sycophancy on display by the Presenter is nauseating.
It pleases the younger ones who decide what the BBC is all about. The idea that a news programme should contain news is repellent to them. The pre-run, midtime reminder type adverts, and the roundup at the end all means that they do not have to bother with news, only the things they find fluffy - or the chance to bash the system/government - in fact anything but real news.

The eDofE website. Slower than a stoned cow, requires multiple menus to get anywhere and it insists on scrolling the screen whenever anything is submitted. Not that annoying when you've got 3 things to do but when you want to get through close on 80 different reports it's a real pain to have to scroll back to where you were to carry on. Every fucking time.

Edit - it tells me I have a new message which is probably fairly important. I click 'open message' and get the little spinny wheel that suggests a page is possibly loading. While this is happening, the unread message count goes from 1 to 0 to 1 to 0, stays at 0 for a bit and then goes back to 1. Two minutes later and the message still hasn't loaded and may potentially not exist any more. For fuck's sake.

10 minutes later and despite refreshing the page and logging out and in again the message has still not opened but the little wheel is merrily spinning round. I swear if Phil the Greek had to use this shit he'd have a fucking coronary.

Last edited:
Weeds.

Weeds everywhere.

Since I returned I've noticed the whole fucking country has gone down the tubes.

I know I'm considered a bit of a dinosaur, but why are there so many poofs? . . . and weeds and potholes on the Queens Highway, and why are the police so young?

Weeds.

Weeds everywhere.

Since I returned I've noticed the whole ******* country has gone down the tubes.

I know I'm considered a bit of a dinosaur, but why are there so many poofs? . . . and weeds and potholes on the Queens Highway, and why are the police so young?
Been away long have you?

Beefeater Steak House (rubber steaks only) advertising:plan your Christmas Celebration. cnuts still Summer Holidays
This is the time of year Christmas party bookings start to really get going. If you leave it until mmid November, you've no chance of a decent sitting.

This is the time of year Christmas party bookings start to really get going. If you leave it until mmid November, you've no chance of a decent sitting.
I've seen nightclubs advertising them in August

Lucy Verasamy, the weather girl on ITV. Not only does she frequently forget what she's talking about (a bit hard when there is autocue), she keeps waving her arms about like a demented chimp.
Don't diss the Verasamy! She might be talking about something, but I never notice.

Her cracking tits keeps distracting me....

One that has been irritating me for a while now, and sorry if bringing it up draws your attention to it and irritates you.

It's a politician thing - they almost all have the habit of including in their conversation the word "LOOK" eg "look now", "now look". It happens so often that it can't be a fluke and it must at some stage have been briefed by some utter twonk to one of them to as being somehow good to do. Watch out for it next time you hear a politician....

Might be the same person who advised advertisers to drop the word pound because "two nine nine" is much more affordable sounding than "two hundred and ninety nine pounds"

Feel better now that's off me chest. Apologise for this utterly dull post.
People who apologise for a ranty post in a ranty thread.

Stop being a Fanny and vent your bile!

It was a toss up between the odd Yanks thread but I can swear more in the Naafi.
I mean how the **** does that happen and odd 50 times?
I've known ******* smack heads with more parental awareness.
What kind of a cunt doesn't doesn't have a quick look round their car when they get out anyway?

What an arsehole!

Latest Threads