Things that irritate me

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Thick twats that hold up the coffee machine complaining to all and sundry that it isn't working because shes only got a bit in the bottom of the cup.
Pointed out she was pressing the espresso button:confused:

Last edited:
The new McDonald's advert that tells you about the 'new double quarter pounder' now, I might be being picky here but doesn't that make it a HALF POUNDER YOU DAFT CUNTS?????

The new McDonald's advert that tells you about the 'new double quarter pounder' now, I might be being picky here but doesn't that make it a HALF POUNDER YOU DAFT CUNTS?????
Yes and No, a half pounder implies one half pound patty for the burger not two quarter pounders

Yes and No, a half pounder implies one half pound patty for the burger not two quarter pounders
They do have a cheese quarter pounder as well as a double cheeseburger.

Same amount of beef but the bun is slightly smaller in the double cheeseburger

They do have a cheese quarter pounder as well as a double cheeseburger.

Same amount of beef but the bun is slightly smaller in the double cheeseburger
Except, it is highly unlikely it is all genuine cheese at all........;)

"What is the cheese on your burgers made from?
The cheese slice used in our menu items like our Big Mac®, Cheeseburger and Quarter Pounder™ with Cheese contains approximately 60% real cheese (51% Cheddar and 9% Other Cheeses). You can find a full ingredient declaration for all food (including our burgers) served in the U.K. by visiting our online nutritional calculator tool here or downloading our Allergen Booklet here."

And the remaining 40%?
Bowel cancer inducing shit.

"McDonald’s has a very complicated brand image: entirely unhealthy, yet an affordable option that is almost universally available. McDonald’s isn’t a place we go to get our nutritional needs met, and with most research connecting our Western/fast food diet directly to various diseases, such as diabetes, cancer and heart disease, one begins to wonder why this company continues to serve billions and billions. Availability is a key to McDonald’s worldwide success. This fast food mecca can be found in every airport, off rural highways, on college campuses and, who knows, maybe one day the golden arches might even show up in Arches National Park. All joking aside, the global addiction to McDonald’s is frightening, and assuming that McDonald’s isn’t going away anytime soon, then perhaps it is time you know some of the toxic ingredients that can be found in a typical McDonald’s menu.
Acrylamide
The items on a McDonald’s menu may vary slightly from country to country, but there is one fried food you can expect to find worldwide: fries. In Canada, these “Famous Fries” can be served with gravy or cheese curds, but all McDonald’s fries contain one very unhealthy element: acrylamide. While acrylamide is not an addedingredient, it is a result of frying food, one of the most common methods of cooking at McDonald’s. Acrylamide levels are particularly high in fried potatoes. The debate over the link to acrylamide and cancer continues, yet this chemical compound can be found on the Proposition 65 list. This is a list of chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity. Additionally, the National Toxicology Program lists acrylamide as a chemical which may be “reasonably anticipated to be a human carcinogen.” How long a food is cooked can also affect acrylamide levels. For example, if your fries are cooked longer and their color turns a dark brown, then these fries will contain much higher levels of acrylamide than fries which are cooked for less time.
Azodicarbonamide
Almost every bun at McDonald’s contains dough conditioners. These are ingredients which are used to “improve” the texture of the dough. McDonald’s uses azodicarbonamide in their buns, from the sesame to the McRib bun. Azodicarbonamide is also a chemical foaming agent, a blowing agent for plastics and rubbers and a common food additive, and it is even found in some tobacco products. In the UK, you cannot find azodicarbonamide in McDonald’s buns, because it is a banned food additive there. It is also banned in most European countries, as well as Australia. In Singapore, using azodicarbonamide can result in a 15-year prison sentence and a fine of $450,000.
Some McDonald’s food items are prepared with a liquid margarine which contains partially hydrogenated soybean oil. Partially hydrogenated oils are very high in trans fat. Trans fats are known to increase one’s risk of heart disease and may also add to one’s risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Trans fats raise your LDL (bad) cholesterol which increases your risk of cardiovascular disease.
Sodium acid pyrophosphate
Sodium acid pyrophosphate (SAPP) is a synthetic substance which is often used as a leavening agent. The Center for Science in the Public Interest (CPSI) warns that “excessive consumption of phosphates could lead to dietary imbalances that might contribute to osteoporosis.” SAPP can be found in the McDonald’s hash browns, eggs and tortillas, to name a few fast food items. In bulk form, SAPP may cause severe inflammation if it comes into contact with the skin or eyes, or is inhaled or ingested.
Dimethylpolysiloxane
Dimethylpolysiloxane is added to cooking oils and is used as an anti-foaming agent to cook McDonald’s Filet-o-Fish, Chicken McNuggets and french fries. Dimethylpolysiloxane can also be found in cosmetics, hair conditioners, silly putty and even in breast implants.
THBQ

The Chicken McNuggets are also prepared in a vegetable oil with a chemical preservative called THBQ, or tertiary butylhydroquinone, a petroleum-based product which can also be found in cosmetic products such as eyeshadows."

Keeps Welfare sponsored pikey fat bastard scumbag pond-life single cell 3 toothed STD riddled sub-humans filled though and hastens their way to a quick Co-op sponsored cremation. Wiv the Angles. And that's just the under 30's. Hopefully.

Then, off to Farmfoods for more....shit to shit.
1566037255398.png

Last edited:

wheel

LE
No it just makes it doubly disgusting, fucking gopping food for fat chavs. I make a point of stopping directly in font of any McGopping drive through entrance if traffic is heavy just to delay any cnut going in or out.

People that dump mongs on hospital staff.

Mum had a dizzy spell and fell on the tiles at 2 this morning. She couldn’t get up but managed to call me, I called an ambulance and got her picked up.

It’s 7am as I right this, there’s a mlaarriinng lady across from Mum that’s been moaning non stop since we got here. Nothing that makes any sense, just general loud mlarring and crying. The couple next to us told us she’s been going since they got here four hours before us. They tried giving her a sedative, I swear they mixed it up with the adrenaline, she’s kicked off louder and longer than before. She’s waiting for the daughter to pick her up to take her to he hospice apparently.

Both mum and the lady next to her have taken to shouting “shut up” to her. I’ve been strangely immune to it. I think it’s because I hear enough incoherent moaning at work.

Should be getting interesting soon, they’ve just moved someone in restraints and being watched by a security guard next door to her. Can’t wait to see what happens when he gets the shits.

Edit: just has a talk with her when none of the nurses could understand her. She’s wants to go home, but she has to wait for the patient transport at 11. Currently 7:30. She’s now trying to climb out of bed.

Last edited:
We had similar in '97 when my wife had a brain haemorrhage. Stupid sister who thought she was a doctor dismissed it as a migraine and she was left in A&E with a mlaarriing old bat (there's always one in A&E, it's the law) and some daft teenage cuntess from a children's home who'd necked a bottle of vodka and was screaming the place down*.
I'd been told to stay in the waiting area and had to go hunting to find her. It took her pleading direct to a passing doctor to get diagnosed.
Letters were written and duly brushed off.

*When I got in, I was sorely tempted to find a white coat and go Shipmanesque on the noisy sods.

Wightsparker

War Hero
Oh dear

I noted:

In response to the incident, Mr Corbyn tweeted: "Owen believes it was politically motivated, and we know the far right is on the march in our country.

"An attack on a journalist is an attack on free speech and our fundamental values."

I also noted nothing in the story to justify that the alleged attackers were from the far right. Mr Jones might well believe that the alleged attack was politically motivated, but the story rather ignored the possibility that he might have been gobbing off in the pub until 2 a.m. and attracted unwelcome attention.

Interestingly, whilst Mr Corbyn says "we know the far right is on the march in our country" my own viewpoint is that Mr Corbyn's own far left is very much on the march. If the attack did indeed take place, it should not be condoned. Rather like attacks on Jews, verbal or physical, should not be condoned.......

There was one burger company in the US that thought they’d hit on a good idea when they brought out a 1/3 pounder burger.

Not so. Most customers thought a 1/4 pounder was bigger than a 1/3 pounder because 4 is bigger than 3...

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
the alleged attack was politically motivated, but the story rather ignored the possibility that he might have been gobbing off in the pub until 2 a.m. and attracted unwelcome attention.
They're not likely to print the whole story you know. If the man reckons it was premeditated then it must have been. After all, when have Trotskyists/Leninists/Stalinists/Corbynists been known to lie in order to gain ground support?

Mrsheeny

Old-Salt
Things that annoy me - right on TV ads that have quotas to meet.

Eg the Vauxhall advert where two lesbians and one of them are pregnant? Oh aye luv, how did that happen? See darling, you can’t live your lives without men. I bet they’ve got a bath full of spiders and a cupboard full of jars with really tight lids.

Spotify/Magnum - I’ve downloaded spotify, and there was an advert on for Magnum ice cream where from the sounds of it it was a Chinese bloke who spends 95% of the advert saying he’ll get sent to jail for 10years for hugging his boyfriend in his own country, then at the end it says something about magnums.

The Co-op one where there a lad dressing up as a girl, he’s a transformer or something. And when you shop at Co-op it must put money to Liverpool transformers group or something to pay for extra strong duck tape for taping back his dangling bits when he goes out or something. Absolutely bonkers.

I don’t get how the companies think that’s going to make people want to buy their products by being so right on. Quite the opposite in my books, it makes me want to avoid those places for preaching.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Things that annoy me - right on TV ads that have quotas to meet.

Eg the Vauxhall advert where two lesbians and one of them are pregnant? Oh aye luv, how did that happen? See darling, you can’t live your lives without men. I bet they’ve got a bath full of spiders and a cupboard full of jars with really tight lids.

Spotify/Magnum - I’ve downloaded spotify, and there was an advert on for Magnum ice cream where from the sounds of it it was a Chinese bloke who spends 95% of the advert saying he’ll get sent to jail for 10years for hugging his boyfriend in his own country, then at the end it says something about magnums.

The Co-op one where there a lad dressing up as a girl, he’s a transformer or something. And when you shop at Co-op it must put money to Liverpool transformers group or something to pay for extra strong duck tape for taping back his dangling bits when he goes out or something. Absolutely bonkers.

I don’t get how the companies think that’s going to make people want to buy their products by being so right on. Quite the opposite in my books, it makes me want to avoid those places for preaching.
Agree, its sick all of it. I went into Tescos yesterday, every advert, and there were many, each showed an ethnic on each and every one, It was like walking into a fecking Krall!

Edit for sp

Last edited:

Mrsheeny

Old-Salt
Agree, its sick all of it. I went into Tescos yesterday, every advert, and their was many showed an ethnic, It was like walking into a fecking Krall!
It is creeping into every facet. From TV shows (BBC are the worst) , adverts, every sport on Sky has to have a female presenter eg cricket they have Botham, Gower, Hussein, Holding, Warne, Atherton etc all legends of the game and some woman who played for England ladies, it just doesn’t compare.

Latest Threads