Things that irritate me

Obviously, when you could just buy 1kg of some decent coffee beans for a little more than the price of two Grande big mugs in one of the multi national purveyors of dross.
I love home brewed coffee. I can't get enough but occasionally, I am forced to breakfast with Mrs Biff whilst shopping. My usual brew is Costa, £1 a 400g pack at B&M. I must have been the only bloke that walked out with 20 sheets worth of what we find to be excellent strong coffee.
Anyway, which road up. You're a bunch of ghey, milk swilling girly snowflakes.
Coffee with milk......fark off you woman!

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
It's fairly obvious what you know, being one of the generation that thinks barista means coffee attendant and not knowing the word really means bartender, which doesn't really say much for your knowledge of coffee.
It's a promotion from "Do you want fries with that?", but nontheless a minimum wage reward for reading Media Studies.

It's a promotion from "Do you want fries with that?", but nontheless a minimum wage reward for reading Media Studies.
Meeja Studies, it's all a bit Nathan Barley

I love home brewed coffee. I can't get enough but occasionally, I am forced to breakfast with Mrs Biff whilst shopping. My usual brew is Costa, £1 a 400g pack at B&M. I must have been the only bloke that walked out with 20 sheets worth of what we find to be excellent strong coffee.
Anyway, which road up. You're a bunch of ghey, milk swilling girly snowflakes.
Coffee with milk......fark off you woman
!
I'm liking the cut of your jib, have a like

People who complain about shyte of their own making.
Standing yesterday in a clothing store, behind me a fat female munter with 3 snotty crossed-eyed brats..probably age ranged 4 to 10/11...all complaining they'd not had enough bought for their impending caravan holiday in Berwick...oh yes everyone got the whole story. And, they smelled.

Now, now matter how I tried to avoid even eye to eye contact...somehow she managed to engage me having recognised me through being one of SWMBO's ex pupils.

You'd have thought she would wind her gutteral neck in...but it just got worse.
Eventually ( the Q was slow moving) I said:
"Around 12 years back, is it possible you walked past Boots Falkirk High St?"

Her:
"Probably...so?"

Me..in a muted whisper..or so I thought.....
"And you actually walked past the Durex counter ?
They did not choose to exist."

Her.:oops: "WTF"?

These days, in retirement, somehow my Diplomatic Filter goes a bit AWOL.
Nor, frankly, do I care.

Suffice to say, the woman serving me had to dip below the counter to gather herself up.

Last edited:
People who complain about shyte of their own making.
Standing yesterday in a clothing store, behind me a fat female munter with 3 snotty crossed-eyed brats..probably age ranged 4 to 10/11...all complaining they' not had enough bought for their impending caravan holiday in Berwick...oh yes everyone got the whole story. And, they smelled.

Now, now matter how I tried to avoid even eye to eye contact...somehow she managed ot engage with me having recognised me through being one of SWMBO's ex pupils.
You'd have thought she would wind her gutteral neck in...but it just got worse.
Eventually ( the Q was slow moving) I said:
"Around 12 years back, is it possible you walked past Boots Falkirk High St?"

Her:
Probably...so?

Me..in a muted whisper..or so I thought.....
And you actually walked past the Durex counter ?
They did not choose to exist.

Her.:oops: WTF?

These days, in retirement, somehow my Diplomatic Filter goes a bit AWOL.
Nor, frankly, do I care.

Suffice to say, the woman serving me had to dip below the counter to gather herself up.
1560759123566.png

Yup, although I'm quite partial to the muesli. They also did a limited edition marmalade rusk that was utterly lush but the fuckers stopped making them now, to the bitter disappointment of many.

They do a condensed milk and fudge rusk too, but that's just a slightly richer buttermilk rusk.

Fucking wankers that don’t know the width of their own vehicles, they hesitate to try to go round parked vehicles, and worse they just can’t go through a width restriction without spending 5 fucking minutes lining it up and then another 5 creeping through it, learn the width of your fucking vehicles you unadulterated CUNTS!!!!