Things that irritate me

Modern burgers. I thought about this after looking at 'Tonight I cooked' thread. The original idea was a beef patty sandwich that can be picked up and eaten, not a fecking constructed tower full of chef-y sauces assorted veg and pickles. Cheese or slice of tom acceptable. Trying to dismantle said meat and salad tower with the average restaurant yaffling spanners results in a sprawling mess all over the plate/table. When I innocently ask 'and just how do I eat this once I've removed the supporting spike?' I get shitty looks from serving staff, family and passing diners. Sometimes my 'dining experience' is quite annoying. I dare to complain.

People who arrange to view your home, which is on the market, then fail to show up and their phone is not answered. What DO they think they are doing.?.?.?

My poor Domestic God spent all morning making the place sparkle fit for an RSM and the rude cow didn't even bother to cancel, just failed to appear.

People who arrange to view your home, which is on the market, then fail to show up and their phone is not answered. What DO they think they are doing.?.?.?

My poor Domestic God spent all morning making the place sparkle fit for an RSM and the rude cow didn't even bother to cancel, just failed to appear.
Maybe pulled up outside, didn't have the kerb appeal she wanted and moved on? Have you spoken to the agent?

Cunts who undertake then pull into your safe braking space. Yes the cnut in the transit connect with Highway Maintenance on it jumping in and out of Lanes on the A14 west to M1 North . Cunt was still only 5 cars in front of me when I pulled off at Jct 23A Some gain after over an hour of driving like a cnut.

I got the agent to do all my viewings, seems people turn up when they arrange it. Sometimes two or three at a time.

Maybe pulled up outside, didn't have the kerb appeal she wanted and moved on? Have you spoken to the agent?
Kerb appeal? In a Victorian asylum in a village she claimed to have lived in before? She did not phone the agent and did not answer when the agent called her. Rude. If you change your mind at least have the courtesy to call and cancel. The agent's time was wasted too.

I got the agent to do all my viewings, seems people turn up when they arrange it. Sometimes two or three at a time.
The agent was in the place waiting for her. We were scoffing tea and bikkies at a friend's house.

Kerb appeal? In a Victorian asylum in a village she claimed to have lived in before? She did not phone the agent and did not answer when the agent called her. Rude. If you change your mind at least have the courtesy to call and cancel. The agent's time was wasted too.
Ah, you live in an asylum................
You don't have to be mad to live there, but it helps.....

:):)

Antisocial fuckheads who throw all the wrappings of their FcDonald's happy meal out the car window on a quiet country road.
I hope you run head first into a tractor with a silage spike & die screaming, you pig ignorant untermensch.

Ah, you live in an asylum................
You don't have to be mad to live there, but it helps.....

:):)
The lunatics had to take over eventually!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Cnuts in front of me that order ‘Milky frothy’ coffee in a cafe. 25 fcking minutes I’ve just been stood in a queue of babies, ordering milky coffees. It must take the server 10 minutes to sort out two babies drinks.
Fcuking grow up and have an adults Americano without fcuking milk you shitcunts!
There should be a separate queue for these twats!
I’ll be better after my Americano black.

I am finding the older I become, there are more fuckers that annoy me.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Cnuts in front of me that order ‘Milky frothy’ coffee in a cafe. 25 fcking minutes I’ve just been stood in a queue of babies, ordering milky coffees. It must take the server 10 minutes to sort out two babies drinks.
Fcuking grow up and have an adults Americano without fcuking milk you shitcunts!
There should be a separate queue for these twats!
I’ll be better after my Americano black.
Clever babies! ;-)

Antisocial fuckheads who throw all the wrappings of their FcDonald's happy meal out the car window on a quiet country road.
I hope you run head first into a tractor with a silage spike & die screaming, you pig ignorant untermensch.
they park at the park at the rear of McDs in the town , then throw all their rubbish out into the gutter and on the grass

and then have the utter gaul to say we have ruined the planet for them

CUNTS

I am finding the older I become, there are more ******* that annoy me.
Yet the more relaxed I get. I just love getting to the end of a long queue in a coffee shop and ordering something that'll take ages to prepare, whilst I quietly listen to the tarts in the queue behind me muttering to themselves :)

they park at the park at the rear of McDs in the town , then throw all their rubbish out into the gutter and on the grass

and then have the utter gaul to say we have ruined the planet for them

cnuts
Ok ok gall....forming spallchacker