Things that irritate me

People who can't even be bothered to flush the toilet after use - listen ********* I've been waiting outside for you to get out and you can't be bothered to flush your own stuff. Twats. Men sometimes are disgusting creatures, the amount of people I see walking out of the doors after a slash or dump in London is amazing. Not even a cursory splash of water on their hands.
Men who frequent public toilets, strange fuckers

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
People who can't be bothered to find out if their particular irritation has been posted before.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
So, what are you going to do about it mush.
Certainly not going to bother with checking the last 4485 posts.

Please note I am not a puppy nor even a full grown dog.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
People who like to pretend they're in with the IRA by using Brit instead of British or Britons.

Well, a bit of stereotyping but man do women carry around so much stuff in their handbags. They would be great to have around when you need something in the middle of nowhere...
My first wife was a prime example. She was always rooting around in her handbag for something or other.
The handbag resembled this:

I got so fed up one day that I grabbed it and upended it on the lounge floor. Much shaking provided a mountain of junk, largely consisting of empty Trebor mint packets & foil.
When empty, the handbag was actually more like this:

It didn't take her long to refill it.

Horrific council estate scummy mummies screaming at their kids : Oi - Savannah / Saffron etc in the middle of netto / aldi / lidl...

Good traditional Yorkshire names them, WAGs have a lot to answer for. At least I get out of the house more now that Jeremy Kyle is off air

With regard to handbags, my wife used to carry at least one screwdriver and a small spanner together with a new scalpel blade and a very small Leatherman.
These days it is full of dog treats and poo bags!

Horrific council estate scummy mummies screaming at their kids : Oi - Savannah / Saffron etc in the middle of netto / aldi / lidl...

Good traditional Yorkshire names them, WAGs have a lot to answer for. At least I get out of the house more now that Jeremy Kyle is off air
Easily sorted, stop shopping in Netto, Aldi or Lidl