Things that irritate me

Once again, the coonting bbc trying to force their agenda on us all
Women’s football, utter shite
Fkn autism awareness
Gender fluidity ffs

And the adverts that feature mixed race marriages as though it’s the majority preference

Twats
Agreed. And how much BBC coverage would there have been of the death of the 29-year-old journalist in Ulster if she hadn't been championed by the LGBTXYZ Brigade?

And climate change, and .....no, deep breath, don't say the "B" word........

I quite like women's footie, though.

Fkn autism awareness
Gender fluidity ffs

And the adverts that feature mixed race marriages as though it’s the majority preference

Twats
I take it that you won't be rushing to put your name down for one of the sponsored 'Post colonial guilt awareness courses' at £50 per head? !

Fkn autism awareness
Gender fluidity ffs

Twats
Coloured folk are about five per cent of the population, and feature in ninety five per cent of the adverts.

Simple question...….. Why?

Agreed. And how much BBC coverage would there have been of the death of the 29-year-old journalist in Ulster if she hadn't been championed by the LGBTXYZ Brigade?

And climate change, and .....no, deep breath, don't say the "B" word........

I quite like women's footie, though.
If you’ve found a source of cameltoes and firm,erect raspberry ripples and not shared it amongst the brethren, there’ll be trouble:mad::frustrated:

Silly little giggling teenage schoolgirls who hang around to meet their mates or chat up pimply teenage boys - and choose to do so on the pavement immediately by a pedestrian crossing.

Then stare balefully at me for stopping my car to allow them to cross. You would have thought that I was ogling their over-short school uniform skirts or gazing at their shapely young legs.
You are MrMemory and I claim my £5...

I think Elvis went downhill after singing "Just One Cornetto".
Nope. It's when he sang........" That's the wonder....... the wooonnndddeeer of glue". He was a prophet before his time, if only we could have seen.

Fkn autism awareness
Gender fluidity ffs

Twats
Yes!!!

Was in the UK in October and one night when watching TV, my travelling pal said "how many mixed couples do you know? I think I know one". So I got to thinking and finally came up with one mixed marriage in our social group. We were starting to wonder if it was mandatory in UK commercials!

Yes!!!

Was in the UK in October and one night when watching TV, my travelling pal said "how many mixed couples do you know? I think I know one". So I got to thinking and finally came up with one mixed marriage in our social group. We were starting to wonder if it was mandatory in UK commercials!
Tescos and BT don't have 'whites' on their adverts, They only have the rare one or two.

Olivers Army was his peak.
Didn't like that song and its anti British, not quite true words.

Surprisingly I liked the album 'Almost Blue'. It's been a good year for the roses...

You don't even have to be doing something for the inane comments. How about walking into somewhere when you're soaking wet, with rain running off your nose and chin, jacket and trousers stuck to you, and boots squelching to be greeted with "Is it raining out there?"
Grrrr.
I get the same sort of inane and stupid comments when I arrive to work on the motor bike and go into the office wearing my bike leathers and carrying my lid - "did you come on your motor bike today?" Tits!!

Yes!!!

It will be compulsory as from June this year.