Things that irritate me

The insanity of interpreting a particular religion to suit your own warped agenda.
The world is a shit place at the moment.

People who put news headlines as new topics on this forum, with a link underneath to the main story, like they are Trevor McshagginDonald. Yeah, because this is everyones main source of news, not the, well, news. Throbbers.
Don't forget the "Breaking -" prefix. Particularly newsworthy seeing the threads two and a half years later.

The slubberdegullions.

People who leave their engines running when sitting in their cars.
People who eat and drink in shops.
Was at our local Tesco's* on Easter Sunday. A woman reverse-parked badly, taking p 1.5 parking spaces, and went into the shop leaving the engine running. There was no-one in the car for almost 5 minutes.

*other shops available...

Was at our local Tesco's* on Easter Sunday. A woman reverse-parked badly, taking p 1.5 parking spaces, and went into the shop leaving the engine running. There was no-one in the car for almost 5 minutes.

You should have took the keys out of the ignition and chucked them in the nearest bin.

She was probably leaving the aircon running so her car didn't get all hot inside when she was in the shop.
Imagine the hell of coming back to the motor to find it's warmer inside than when you left it. The Horror!

If only they made leaving a parked car with the engine running an offense. . . . . . . .

She was probably leaving the aircon running so her car didn't get all hot inside when she was in the shop.
Imagine the hell of coming back to the motor to find it's warmer inside than when you left it. The Horror!

If only they made leaving a parked car with the engine running an offense. . . . . . . .
I ddin't mention that the windows were open, did I? Drivers and passanger's. Nothing like trying to aircon the whole world...

I ddin't mention that the windows were open, did I? Drivers and passanger's. Nothing like trying to aircon the whole world...
Perhaps if we all did that we could reduce the world temperature & stop the polar bears from melting.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Packham's a decent bloke actually. Does a good job despite struggling with Asperger's syndrome.
you ever met him ?

I have...gave a speech at my kid's school Prizegiving (ex pupil) - I have to say I thought he was an arrogant c0ck but hey, horses for courses....

( my nearest & dearest have said much the same about me so....)