Things that irritate me

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Nurses who think they shouldn't have to work shifts because "I have a life"

Well so do I and it took me 18 years to get off shifts!
Yep, nursing is a vocation and all that.

But nurses get shit pay considering their professional competence and the hours they do, so maybe cut them a bit of slack eh?

Yep, nursing is a vocation and all that.

But nurses get shit pay considering their professional competence and the hours they do, so maybe cut them a bit of slack eh?
No way. I've worked 18 years to give up shiftwork. I took a $7000 a year pay cut to get a straight day shift job.

To have an early 30s new grad ask me when I'm retiring because she wants my position?

Nursing isn't a vocation. It's skilled labour. In my area, the premiums for nights and weekends is good, working nights over a weekend is an extra $9/hour.

People constantly saying it's "Half Term", when it's the Easter Holidays i.e. end of the Spring Term.

The ******* cnuts.
Those of us whose offspring have flown the nest can't/don't care about the difference.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Now consider the fact wearing one makes you look like an entrant in the annual Japanese penis festival.

And they only protect you if you ride slowly.
Thanks for the advice. I’ll now change my behaviour and carry my helmet with me, only putting it on when I slow down, just so you are not offended by how I look.

This a genuine question, who is Phil Campion? He is on my Website etc, but appears to be a bit of a knobber and certainly too stupid to work in a tank. Also his badge his so far left it's almost up his neighbours arse If he's ex SAS then i'm Noddy.
This gobshite cunt bucket.

FAT USELESS GOBSHITE FAKE VIDEO

The interview he cuts short when they point out his video is fake is funny as fuck. Busted

Last edited:
This morning on Radio 4, a Padre was discussing the awful loss of life in Sri Lanka and it's causes. The 'never done, never seen buggerall female interviewer' asked him... "And of course, is there our 'post colonial guilt to consider when addressing such issues?'
The very annoying, stupid, Irritating, illiterate, tree hugging bastards.

Edited: Spelling

Last edited:
People who put news headlines as new topics on this forum, with a link underneath to the main story, like they are Trevor McshagginDonald. Yeah, because this is everyones main source of news, not the, well, news. Throbbers.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
People who put news headlines as new topics on this forum, with a link underneath to the main story, like they are Trevor McshagginDonald. Yeah, because this is everyones main source of news, not the, well, news. Throbbers.

It may not be my first source of news, but it's certainly a better place than most to get a balanced opinion!

ETA: And sometimes even facts!

Last edited:
Aren’t people asked to put links into a news post? What’s the use of putting a headline without following up with the link? It’s helpful

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
People who come in to this Forum and expect everyone to post items in the way he/she/it likes!

Nurses who think they shouldn't have to work shifts because "I have a life"

Well so do I and it took me 18 years to get off shifts!
I worked every Easter & Christmas holiday for 5 years to allow those with children to have the time off.
When I asked for Christmas off one year anyone would think I had shot the CGS.

To many I wants in society today!

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I worked every Easter & Christmas holiday for 5 years to allow those with children to have the time off.
When I asked for Christmas off one year anyone would think I had shot the CGS.

To many I wants in society today!

People who have kids need to think a bit harder about how they're going to care for them during holidays. Not always easy, I know, but some just seem to pop out offspring and expect the world to fit in with them.