Things that irritate me

Sick people, no not cancer and the like, but anyone who see's an epidemic and thinks that's them, bird flu in Asia and you call in sick in Glasgow with it, I think not you waster, get in or GTF.

Sick people, no not cancer and the like, but anyone who see's an epidemic and thinks that's them, bird flu in Asia and you call in sick in Glasgow with it, I think not you waster, get in or GTF.
Why Glasgow in particular?

I work for a security company in Glasgow when bird flu hits the other side of the world, half of my staff call off on the sick hence the annoyance and the location. BTW anyone want to work security in Glasgow ?

I work for a security company in Glasgow when bird flu hits the other side of the world, half of my staff call off on the sick hence the annoyance and the location. BTW anyone want to work security in Glasgow ?
Well, if it involves sitting on me arse in front of a screen, I reckon I’m qualified.

Not as qualified as some of the good folks on ARRSE of course, who appear to do little else for much of their day.

By the way, if sick/not sick people get you riled, best not look in the waiting room of your local A&E.

You may explode, which will make you one of the few people there needing medical attention.

Always think that under that big neon ‘Accident and Emergency’ sign should be a slightly smaller one saying ‘Is it an accident? Is it an emergency? No. Then fuck off and don’t waste our time’

I once saw a grown man in the surgery waiting to have a wood splinter out, the splinter, though quite deep was quite visible; 'But he wanted someone qualified to do the job' I found that particularly irritating!

I once saw a grown man in the surgery waiting to have a wood splinter out, the splinter, though quite deep was quite visible; 'But he wanted someone qualified to do the job' I found that particularly irritating!
I have a friend who won't do any DIY or maintenance because he's 'not qualified'

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
People constantly saying it's "Half Term", when it's the Easter Holidays i.e. end of the Spring Term.

The fucking cunts.

PM me company/contact details, I know one or two people who are looking.