Things that irritate me

You know who you are!
You w@nkers who are in front of me in the queue at Costa coffee and order frothy milk in your coffees! It's fcuking noisy and adds about 15 minutes to the queue, you fcuking children. I mean, who has coffee with milk when you are an adult.
There should be a seperate queue for you fcuking milk swilling babies.

That is all.
Some years ago I had just completed a half Marathon in Bristol. I was walking the long walk back to my car, I called in at a coffee shop, I was in dire need of some liquid. A fat girl in front of me was having one of those poncy drinks prepared, it was a mixture of coffee,chocolate and milk. when it came to sprinkling the chocolate powder on top she was asked "We can do initials with the chocolate now, can I put yours on" she was just about to say what her initial was when I heard myself say loudly "For Christ's sake!" then quite embarrassed I went out and on to find another Cafe.' but FFS some people!!

Persons that don't fully replace the caps, lids and tops of containers , so they look closed but ar'nt
YES YOU, MRS WW
Persons who are incapable of loading a dishwasher to get a decent amount of stuff in it before it is "full".

YES YOU, MRS CS

Persons who are incapable of loading a dishwasher to get a decent amount of stuff in it before it is "full".

YES YOU, MRS CS
Persons who insist on washing everything up by hand when there's a perfectly serviceable dishwasher plumbed in under the countertop!

No names, no pack drill ...

The Italian Welsh connections are well known... don’t know why it works but it has done....

One of my earliest memories is that steam going into the milk sound and the hottest coffee on the planet!
I heard a tale that back in the days of mass migration to the USA, a bunch of unscrupulous sea Captains, would ship Italian families to Ellis Island, but then 'develop' a fault which meant that they had to berth in Cardiff to deal with it.

The families were then asked to disembark, and the ships would then bugger off back to Italy under cover of darkness, and pick up a whole new bunch. Hence a load of stranded families in South Wales and the subsequent appearance of Italian Cafes all over the shop.

Now that I've typed it up, I've realised what a load of nonsense it is (but it's a good tale anyway!)

Prats overtaking me on bikes, and wearing those absolutely bloody pratish cycle helmets!

Fucking people that seem to think the white line down the middle of the road is some sort of guideline, this is primarily Blonde bints in 4x4s, any Audi, BMW and Merc driver, and old fucking people....drive on the fucking left you stupid fucking idiots...a red hot poker up the rectum is not a severe enough punishment.

******* people that seem to think the white line down the middle of the road is some sort of guideline, this is primarily Blonde bints in 4x4s, any Audi, BMW and Merc driver, and old ******* people....drive on the ******* left you stupid ******* idiots...a red hot poker up the rectum is not a severe enough punishment.
And fucking bikers. Having just your wheels on your side of the line is not going to stop my right wing turning you into an organ donor.

English couples of 'a certain age' who speak no foreign, and dither around train stations looking for their train/platform/destination.

Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!

******* people that seem to think the white line down the middle of the road is some sort of guideline, this is primarily Blonde bints in 4x4s, any Audi, BMW and Merc driver, and old ******* people....drive on the ******* left you stupid ******* idiots...a red hot poker up the rectum is not a severe enough punishment.
Overprivileged twäts probably had a scalextric set when they were young, and still think they need to have the white line going down under the middle of the car...

This Morning, my Boss said to me, " we will take 10 mins and hang" WTF !
Later it was " I will touch base with you at 14:00" WTF !
Lastly, it was " we have become quite disjointed, we need to adopt a more joined-up thinking process" WTF !

it's hard to imagine this prick is on 60 grand a year. Tosser !

Mr Morelli however made his way to Belfast where he proceeded to make his delicious ice cream. He died a few years back - aged 99!
Gadzooks!

Whatever next, seat-belts for occupants of motor vehicles and breathing apparatus for firemen?
You obviously wear one of those hats! sorry if I offended. Do you wear the licra? shorts and have massive calf muscles?

Prat hats; its not the purpose that I dislike its the bloody style of them! Chinese crap!

You obviously wear one of those hats! sorry if I offended. Do you wear the licra? shorts and have massive calf muscles?

Prat hats; its not the purpose that I dislike its the bloody style of them! Chinese crap!
I had never before considered the possibility that my wearing a cycle helmet while cycling would offend anyone.

This has cheered me up considerably.