Things that irritate me

You have met Mrs 06 then.
Yup! Mine will walk across a tonne of Leggo that the grand kids are playing with, just to tidy up the bloody newspaper that I am reading!

Conversely, people who 'help' by tidying things away while you are cooking. Like the jug you used to measure water, and are keeping out to measure milk but is washed up and back in the cupboard by the time you look for it. Or the knife you used to peel spuds and now can't find to do carrots!

Only one jug, and knife,? you need to get out more........... Anyhow, be thankful that someone follows you around tiding up after you, more than my old lady does.

If I am in the kitchen any offers of help are answered with 'Get out and let me get on with it'. Offers evaporate when it's time to wash up. As to the rat; pump down about 10 minutes worth of acetylene gas (explosive at between 2 and 80 percent concentration) and ignite from a safe distance (BBQ igniter and long wires).

You know who you are!
You w@nkers who are in front of me in the queue at Costa coffee and order frothy milk in your coffees! It's fcuking noisy and adds about 15 minutes to the queue, you fcuking children. I mean, who has coffee with milk when you are an adult.
There should be a seperate queue for you fcuking milk swilling babies.

That is all.
There is a easy way to avoid the queues at aforementioned establishment (and use that description loosely) don't go in and use your local family owned Cafe instead.
We've got a Starfcuks and a Crapa Coffee in town, I avoided the places like the proverbial plague and use a cafe in Lowestoft, that has been open over a 100 years and been in the same family for the past 45 years. Fresh brewed perculated Coffee.

There is a easy way to avoid the queues at aforementioned establishment (and use that description loosely) don't go in and use your local family owned Cafe instead.
We've got a Starfcuks and a Crapa Coffee in town, I avoided the places like the proverbial plague and use a cafe in Lowestoft, that has been open over a 100 years and been in the same family for the past 45 years. Fresh brewed perculated Coffee.
To it's credit even Rhyl has an Italian café that's been there since 1910 and by the look of it I don't think the décor has changed since the 50's, so it's so retro it look fashionable

Decent coffee and ice cream in a chav seaside town, who'd have thought it

To it's credit even Rhyl has an Italian café that's been there since 1910 and by the look of it I don't think the décor has changed since the 50's, so it's so retro it look fashionable

Decent coffee and ice cream in a chav seaside town, who'd have thought it
The Italian Welsh connections are well known... don’t know why it works but it has done....

One of my earliest memories is that steam going into the milk sound and the hottest coffee on the planet!

I feel your pain sister...
I try to draw a comparison with moving tools or parts in a workshop, but it falls on deaf ears.

I blame that rifle for the deafness ...