Things that irritate me

I have a situation, I don't know if it is a case of me being irritated or having to admit admiration. For some weeks I have been battling to get rid of a rat that migrates from my shed to the chicken house depending on his mood. The thing is, I feel this particular fellow has done 'selection' and at present he is winning my battle to be rid of him. I have put a trap down, he manages to take the food without springing the trap, he has done this twice. I filled his lair with cement to find that he has managed to get through the wet cement overnight and out on the loose again. I put poison down and he ignores it, (probable used his survival skills) The last straw came on Sunday morning. I was removing the trap from where he had nonchalantly taken his breakfast, and in so doing I sprung the trap on my index finger. My emotion then was irritability with added blue words regarding Mr Rat! Now I am torn in thinking that he is a fellow warrior and that he should be left to live and to fight on? He is a clever tactical little bastard. So here I am... left with mixed emotions.
More. Power.

I have a situation, I don't know if it is a case of me being irritated or having to admit admiration. For some weeks I have been battling to get rid of a rat that migrates from my shed to the chicken house depending on his mood. The thing is, I feel this particular fellow has done 'selection' and at present he is winning my battle to be rid of him. I have put a trap down, he manages to take the food without springing the trap, he has done this twice. I filled his lair with cement to find that he has managed to get through the wet cement overnight and out on the loose again. I put poison down and he ignores it, (probable used his survival skills) The last straw came on Sunday morning. I was removing the trap from where he had nonchalantly taken his breakfast, and in so doing I sprung the trap on my index finger. My emotion then was irritability with added blue words regarding Mr Rat! Now I am torn in thinking that he is a fellow warrior and that he should be left to live and to fight on? He is a clever tactical little bastard. So here I am... left with mixed emotions.

We have a brown rat the comes up from the canal that runs past our house, it sits on the grass eating the overspill from the bird feeders, I have placed a few blue poison blocks at a strategic places, which it ignores, yesterday I tried to take a few shots at it, it saw me as i stepped out into the garden,, and legged it. Inside the potting shed I found where it dumps its load, the floor is covered with rats shit, the little bastard is getting right on my tits. I have set a trap baited with a fudge bar, I've been told they like chocolate. I will get the little bugger.

We have a brown rat the comes up from the canal that runs past our house, it sits on the grass eating the overspill from the bird feeders, I have placed a few blue poison blocks at a strategic places, which it ignores, yesterday I tried to take a few shots at it, it saw me as i stepped out into the garden,, and legged it. Inside the potting shed I found where it dumps its load, the floor is covered with rats shit, the little bastard is getting right on my tits. I have set a trap baited with a fudge bar, I've been told they like chocolate. I will get the little bugger.
Just get a cat they like toying with and eventually killing rats

Here’s the answer.

DFB7806F-ADC9-4C79-A574-3E479EF3298D.jpeg

You know who you are!
You w@nkers who are in front of me in the queue at Costa coffee and order frothy milk in your coffees! It's fcuking noisy and adds about 15 minutes to the queue, you fcuking children. I mean, who has coffee with milk when you are an adult.
There should be a seperate queue for you fcuking milk swilling babies.

That is all.

You know who you are!
You w@nkers who are in front of me in the queue at Costa coffee and order frothy milk in your coffees! It's fcuking noisy and adds about 15 minutes to the queue, you fcuking children. I mean, who has coffee with milk when you are an adult.
There should be a seperate queue for you fcuking milk swilling babies.

That is all.
This really grips my shit. All I want is a black coffee. It takes 2 mins.
Groups are worse. They spend 5min deciding what to have. MOVE! Let me go first.
These cunts order one of everything & take 15min per drink.

Senior citizen mothers who turn the everyday mundane things in life to it's like Armageddon and she's just seen four strangely dressed men on horseback riding past and expect an immediate response.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

Persons that don't fully replace the caps, lids and tops of containers , so they look closed but ar'nt
YES YOU, MRS WW
What about the ones that won't put things back in their bloody place, especially in the Kitchen, what a waste of time that is, spending ten minutes looking for a scissors winds me up. Even the scissors know now where it's supposed to go! But Mr's sights doesn't. It's almost at the top of my list for major irritation!

Introduce the little fucker to some of this

1555338077165.jpeg

What about the ones that won't put things back in their bloody place, especially in the Kitchen, what a waste of time that is, spending ten minutes looking for a scissors winds me up. Even the scissors know now where it's supposed to go! But Mr's sights doesn't. It's almost at the top of my list for major irritation!
Conversely, people who 'help' by tidying things away while you are cooking. Like the jug you used to measure water, and are keeping out to measure milk but is washed up and back in the cupboard by the time you look for it. Or the knife you used to peel spuds and now can't find to do carrots!