Things that irritate me

Labelling-and inability to see properly -? I’m still sitting gingerly ....
You daft old cnut. The Sensodyne is for your teeth when they start falling out of your head. It won't do diddly for your piles or the itch.:p:D:D:thumright:

Pastor material though, B.o.B was the one that applied it, in a nice stroking action.
When I were a lad I once used medicated Vaseline for an Onanist session. Vaseline I thought was Vaseline, no? No. My knob was hot to the touch and burned for a day or two after. I never made that rookie mistake again. o_O:D:D

Attachments

That ain't them...thankfully.

Smuf Band.jpeg

Things that irritate me;
1. Bullies.
2. Child abusers.
3. Rapists.
4. Racists.
5. NAZIs.
6. Homophobes.
7. People who hate shy people.
8. People who hate jews.
9. People who think the British Empire never did anything bad.
10. People who support Hitler.
11. People who use term mong as an insult.
12. People who use terms like gaytard, spastic.
13. Sexist people.
14. People who hate the me too movement.
15. People who hate disabled people.
16. People who use term snowflake.
17. People who hate muslim women.
18. People who harm animals.
19 People who accuse people of being gay when they are not.
20. People who see bullies and wife beaters as sexy.

My view is we need to be more politically correct, and stop bullying, rape, child abuse and sexism.

I bet I will get dogs abuse from right wing trolls for saying this. But I can take it. I am ready and waiting.
It seems you are allowed to call left wing people snowflakes, but if your criticize right wing people they are allowed to be offended. One rule for them and another for good guys.

LOL.

Go on argue back with me. I dare you. LOL.
The problem with snowflakes is your outrage is based on your own issues, accusing everyone else of your own faults, whereas we non-snowflakes have a complete right to be mildly annoyed at self-deluded trolls making it their life's work to purposely offend by using their own manufactured offence as an excuse for their imposition of their wretched behaviours and existence upon the rest of society.

Last edited:
Dozy cnuts who stop a full car length, or more, from the car in front at traffic lights.
No1Son took driving lessons, and passed his test about 18 months ago and his instructor told him that he should always stop far enough behind the vehicle in front to see the bottom of the rear tyres.

It sort of make sense but still means that you're about half a car length behind and a queue that would ordinarily be 50 yards from lights is now about 75.

Can't bearsed to check Highway code, I'll continue to do it my way, he'll do it his. we don't seem to get there any more quickly or slowly either way.

How the long winter nights just fly by round these parts...
spins

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Things that irritate me;
1. Bullies.
2. Child abusers.
3. Rapists.
4. Racists.
5. NAZIs.
6. Homophobes.
7. People who hate shy people.
8. People who hate jews.
9. People who think the British Empire never did anything bad.
10. People who support Hitler.
11. People who use term mong as an insult.
12. People who use terms like gaytard, spastic.
13. Sexist people.
14. People who hate the me too movement.
15. People who hate disabled people.
16. People who use term snowflake.
17. People who hate muslim women.
18. People who harm animals.
19 People who accuse people of being gay when they are not.

My view is we need to be more politically correct, and stop bullying, rape, child abuse and sexism.

I bet I will get dogs abuse from right wing trolls for saying this. But I can take it. I am ready and waiting.
It seems you are allowed to call left wing people snowflakes, but if your criticize right wing people they are allowed to be offended. One rule for them and another for good guys.

LOL.

Go on argue back with me. I dare you. LOL.
But you love Facebook, right?