Things that irritate me

A perfectly good rule - but it is only ONE rule, not rules. @Blogg makes a fair point.

Similarly, the offence misconduct in public office is often called ' misconduct in a public office' by idiot TV presenters.

The advert on Spotify that contains the line;

"What is that, some kind of witchcraft?".

Someone, when that advert had been recorded, had to listen to it and then decide it was well written and well acted enough to put out. And they did.

I just can't live with that.
I like to solve problems.
Here you go.
images.jpeg

Damn, beaten by @bob_the_bomb

Post Office Track and Trace 24 hour next day delivery.

Delivery tracked for between 0915 and 1315 today.

Delivery cancelled and package returned to local depot at 1200 hrs today apparently at "the request of the recipient". Not by this effin' recipient :mad:

According to the fat woman behind the depot counter "the drivers do not deliver to business addresses at weekends because a lot of businesses are closed".

...oh, and I couldn't have my package because it hadn't been booked back into the depot...

Cnuts the lot of them...

Airline excess baggage charges, I’ve been charged for even an extra kilo of weight, fair enough I suppose, I know the limits and it was me that packed the bag, but, and this really pickles my bollocks, I get on the plane and sitting beside me is a fat cunt that weighs 3 times more than me, charge the fucking bloater for HIS excess fucking weight

Airline excess baggage charges, I’ve been charged for even an extra kilo of weight, fair enough I suppose, I know the limits and it was me that packed the bag, but, and this really pickles my bollocks, I get on the plane and sitting beside me is a fat cunt that weighs 3 times more than me, charge the fucking bloater for HIS excess fucking weight
Sadly, I'm old enough to remember when, at check-in , you stood on the scales with your baggage and the total weight was recorded -and displayed for all in the queue behind to see!