Things that irritate me

Don't buy Samsung.
Samsung phones have masses of bloatware pre-installed e.g. facebook app -- that you cannot delete.
Bollocks. First thing I did was delete the Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat app. The only thing I haven't been able to delete is anything Google-related.

Bollocks. First thing I did was delete the Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat app. The only thing I haven't been able to delete is anything Google-related.
Ant radio seems very persistent...

Those endless fucking benefits programs they keep making, every single cunt that appears on them seem like they’ve come off a production line, they all sound and look as thick as a whales foreskin, you are also guaranteed to hear the line ‘I’d love a job me’ but my budgie has Alzheimer’s and my grandmother keeps shitting in her cage, or some such shite, FUCK OFF YOU MORONIC CUNTS
I think they're great. There's 5hrs of "Can't Pay? We'll Take It Away!" on 5STAR channel this afternoon.

5 beautiful hours of other peoples' misery.

I think they're great. There's 5hrs of "Can't Pay? We'll Take It Away!" on 5STAR channel this afternoon.

5 beautiful hours of other peoples' misery.
We're watching John Wayne beat the nasty oil tycoon by playing dumb and handsome.
Ideal Sunday viewing when you're poorly ;-)

Cut here marks on a packet of cheese, that when you cut along the line doesn’t actually get past the sealed area and you then have to recut really close to the reclosable zippy bit. Cheese denying bastards.

RP.

We're watching John Wayne beat the nasty oil tycoon by playing dumb and handsome.
Ideal Sunday viewing when you're poorly ;-)
Hopefully I'll never be that poorly.

I'd dearly love to punch the idiots, square in the fizog, that parp their horns when approaching a blind corner in the middle of a narrow Lake district road. They don't slow down mind, they just expect others to hear them.
I'd love to witness more accidents involving these idiots, sadly, they would be the ones that walk away.
Curse these half term townies!

There's some FA cup on the beeb? Only joking GRB. :hug:
Tempring, but as the Mighty Cambridge United are concentrating on their League campaign this year, John Wayne and the terrible effects won.

Tempring, but as the Mighty Cambridge United are concentrating on their League campaign this year, John Wayne and the terrible effects won.
Mighty and Cambridge United in the same sentence. I never thought I'd live to see the day...

When you're sitting in a pub having a nice quite couple of pints and suddenly the ok ya, nice but fcuking dim Tim brigade turn up, all you get is the sound of loud braying and honking from the fcukers, and it makes my fcuking sh!t itch

Those twee webuyanycar.com adverts with Philip Scofield, when he picks that pup up to kiss it I not only want it to give his face a right old savaging I want it to rub salt in the wounds by shitting all down his jumper
The other one that grips my winkle are those ‘how clean and shiny is your arrse after using Andrex bog roll? It’s fucking toilet paper you cunts, not a fucking floor buff