Things that irritate me

Bollox

War Hero
Are you sure you're not using the bin?
I was having a piss in a Southampton urinal just after they fitted new hand dryers these are the waist height ones where you place your hands inside and they are dried by a curtain of air.
Old boy walks up to one unzips his fly and starts to piss in it.

I was having a piss in a Southampton urinal just after they fitted new hand dryers these are the waist height ones where you place your hands inside and they are dried by a curtain of air.
Old boy walks up to one unzips his fly and starts to piss in it.
At least his bollocks would have been nice and dry

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Shop assistants who get grumpy when customers have the cheek to ask questions. (Are you listening Cook store in Dorchester?)

The woman was so busy counting boxes of new stock that she told her colleague off for interrupting to ask my question (colleague was new and didn't know, but thought she was doing the right thing by finding out).

After answering the question she became more grumpy when I asked to place an order. 'Can you go online?' She asked.

I answered 'I can, but I prefer to talk to someone in store so I can ask questions.'

Her reply 'Well I am busy with bringing this big delivery in, can you go online?'

I left the shop, shaking my head in wonder at middle aged women with PMS
Good to note that the Head Office was gracious enough to send a fulsome apology.

We have one of they Cook shops here too, and they have always been rather sweet?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Good to note that the Head Office was gracious enough to send a fulsome apology.

We have one of they Cook shops here too, and they have always been rather sweet?
Until now they have been lovely, whichever branch we use. Always welcoming, with a smile and usually a free sample of something lovely. Hence my surprise at this experience.

We use them a lot when we are camping in the motorhome and I get too lazy to cook from scratch. So we have seen branches across the nation, and until now always been welcomed.

Brexit this, Brexit that. I think I'll have a stroke if I hear it a few more times.
Have a tug instead, you'll feel better for it.

Waterless urinals !

They may save water, but they just don't work. The whole bog stinks of rancid piss, and if I can smell it that means there's microscopic droplets of odour floating around.

Filthy, just filthy
Much like the back wheel of a 4 tonner

Those endless fucking benefits programs they keep making, every single cunt that appears on them seem like they’ve come off a production line, they all sound and look as thick as a whales foreskin, you are also guaranteed to hear the line ‘I’d love a job me’ but my budgie has Alzheimer’s and my grandmother keeps shitting in her cage, or some such shite, FUCK OFF YOU MORONIC CUNTS

Every fucking advert for internet bingo sites, especially the one with some tosser who is or sounds like Alan Carr. :mad:

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Grovelling apology from Cook in my Inbox today 'not the standards we expect' 'try to provide a welcoming environment ' 'will discuss with Area Manager'. Offer of a voucher, which I have accepted provided I can use it in a different Branch.

Job jobbed.
Voucher arrived this morning. A very generous £10. Given that their puddings are all dearer than that, I think I see the value they place on customer service - less than a chocolate meringue!

Women.

Latest Threads