Things that irritate me

ITV hub. Twenty fecking minutes of my life I won't get back, and still unable to watch Endeavour from Sunday night.

No doubt it will be repeated often...

Do you want to know what......

Hate to say it lass, but we had to watch off the Hub and got it straight away.
That irritates me more! :)

Setting up an account and giving a card number was the most irritating thing.

That irritates me more! :)

Setting up an account and giving a card number was the most irritating thing.
You don't have to give a card number, that's just if you want to watch ad-free and watch from abroad. If you press cancel when you get to the (very sneaky) payment page it takes you straight to the verification page and you're good to go.

You can also cancel the payment at any stage (it's also a 7-day free trial ;) )

You don't have to give a card number, that's just if you want to watch ad-free and watch from abroad. If you press cancel when you get to the (very sneaky) payment page it takes you straight to the verification page and you're good to go.

You can also cancel the payment at any stage (it's also a 7-day free trial ;) )
I didn't give a card number but couldn't see a way to get a free trial. Obviously a 37 year career in IT made me overqualified to use their technology!

I didn't give a card number but couldn't see a way to get a free trial. Obviously a 37 year career in IT made me overqualified to use their technology!
The way I understood it, the moment you give your card details you're on the 7-day trial.

Wasn't there a ten year-old to hand to give you a hand? ;)

I did tell them that I walked straight across into Waitrose, where the assistant made me a coffee, gave me a free reusable cup, and helped me order what I wanted. Have written to her Manager too! Two extremes of customer service.
I have this morning heard from Waitrose that the assistant there will get some reward from her Manager, and thanking me for my feedback.

Nothing from Cook yet, apart from the automated reply to my email...

The way I understood it, the moment you give your card details you're on the 7-day trial.

Wasn't there a ten year-old to hand to give you a hand? ;)
No ten-year-old, and no card details given, as I don't trust them as far as I can throw them. Why should one pay for a free trial? Perhaps that's where I went wrong.

I have this morning heard from Waitrose that the assistant there will get some reward from her Manager, and thanking me for my feedback.

Nothing from Cook yet, apart from the automated reply to my email...
Grovelling apology from Cook in my Inbox today 'not the standards we expect' 'try to provide a welcoming environment ' 'will discuss with Area Manager'. Offer of a voucher, which I have accepted provided I can use it in a different Branch.

Job jobbed.

Now being nearer 66 than 65 it seems everyday provides a new gripe.
Last night it started with a Deliveroo bike rider.
9pm, It is dark, he has no rear cycle light and he has hood up, earphones on and a scarf covering all but his eyes ffs,
But even he was outdone by the idiot with no bike lights, heading towards me weaving from pavement to road.
If it wasn't for his lit phone screen I might have damaged my car!

Now being nearer 66 than 65 it seems everyday provides a new gripe.
Last night it started with a Deliveroo bike rider.
9pm, It is dark, he has no rear cycle light and he has hood up, earphones on and a scarf covering all but his eyes ffs,
But even he was outdone by the idiot with no bike lights, heading towards me weaving from pavement to road.
If it wasn't for his lit phone screen I might have damaged my car!
Those were worth at least 50 points between them, how could you miss?

The current Samsung advert on TV.
What a fvcking huge pile of LGBTWTF+BAME utter sh!te.
All done to the tune of Doris Day's version of Que Sera.

Especially vomit inducing the mixed race female couple using their phone to look at a foetus.
The compulsory white female blonde being tattooed by a black man etc etc.

Excuse me while I go find some Valium....
Meh. Not worth sweating it. It's just diversity in a bubble and nothing to do with the real world. If it really bothers you just stop buying the product.

Waterless urinals !

They may save water, but they just don't work. The whole bog stinks of rancid piss, and if I can smell it that means there's microscopic droplets of odour floating around.

Filthy, just filthy