Things that irritate me

Fat Maori or Polynesian families travel up en masse from South Auckland to the regional park near where I live, spend the day there then leave all their shite, beer boxes, chicken bones, bits of fish, nappies, paper plates and other litter scattered around the parks. These people are supposed to be the custodians of the land (Aotearoa), however they're no better than the Pikies you find on the side of the M6.

W@nkers!

People in restaurants who, when asked by the waiter/waitress what they'd like, say, "Can I get...?".

If I was serving them, I'd say, "Yes, you can" and walk away.

For the avoidance of doubt amongst any younger readers who are of the opinion that this uncultured Americanism is acceptable, the correct way to order food is to say, "I'd like... please".

People in restaurants who, when asked by the waiter/waitress what they'd like, say, "Can I get...?".

For the avoidance of doubt amongst any younger readers who are of the opinion that this uncultured Americanism is acceptable, the correct way to order food is to say, "I'd like... please".
Er..."May I please have...?"

Er..."May I please have...?"
Yes but that way of doing it still leaves you open to a, "Yes, you may", and a walk away.

Although admittedly, "I'd like... please", could get you a, "Good for you", and a walk away.

Depends on how snotty the waiter is feeling.

The populous of Hastings don't go in for such pleasantries.
"Give me a ..." No hint of a Please or Thank you.

The current Samsung advert on TV.
What a fvcking huge pile of LGBTWTF+BAME utter sh!te.
All done to the tune of Doris Day's version of Que Sera.

Especially vomit inducing the mixed race female couple using their phone to look at a foetus.
The compulsory white female blonde being tattooed by a black man etc etc.

Excuse me while I go find some Valium....

The current Samsung advert on TV.
What a fvcking huge pile of LGBTWTF+BAME utter sh!te.
All done to the tune of Doris Day's version of Que Sera.

Especially vomit inducing the mixed race female couple using their phone to look at a foetus.
The compulsory white female blonde being tattooed by a black man etc etc.

Excuse me while I go find some Valium....
You need to get with the programme Grandad.The world is changing.
I don't like it either, but what can I do?

Don't buy Samsung.
Samsung phones have masses of bloatware pre-installed e.g. facebook app -- that you cannot delete.

African immigrants and mobile phones in public.

Never the twain should be introduced.

Fat Maori or Polynesian families travel up en masse from South Auckland to the regional park near where I live, spend the day there then leave all their shite, beer boxes, chicken bones, bits of fish, nappies, paper plates and other litter scattered around the parks. These people are supposed to be the custodians of the land (Aotearoa), however they're no better than the Pikies you find on the side of the M6.

W@nkers!
You've just described Manchester to the nth degree

Yes but that way of doing it still leaves you open to a, "Yes, you may", and a walk away.

Although admittedly, "I'd like... please", could get you a, "Good for you", and a walk away.

Depends on how snotty the waiter is feeling.
And how snotty you want your food to be after the waiter has picked it up