Things that irritate me

Londo

LE
I was irritated today
1/ by the mong that thought it ok to phone me at 0805 this morning ( on a Saturday FFS ) to play me a recording about my internet being closed down and
2/the only fly left alive in the country to fly straight into my left ear as I was walking down to the bottom of the garden .

When you’re just settling down to your evening nosebag and suddenly Jenny fucking Eclair pops up on the tv to tell us there is nothing worse than a dry irritating fanny, well squid brain, I’ve got news for you, there fucking well is, it’s when one dried up irritating old cunt like you comes onto prime tv to tell us she has a dry irritating fanny, just buy a tub of axle grease, slap a handful of that on it and leave us to eat our beef stew and dumplings in peace

When you’re just settling down to your evening nosebag and suddenly Jenny fucking Eclair pops up on the tv to tell us there is nothing worse than a dry irritating fanny, well squid brain, I’ve got news for you, there fucking well is, it’s when one dried up irritating old cunt like you comes onto prime tv to tell us she has a dry irritating fanny, just buy a tub of axle grease, slap a handful of that on it and leave us to eat our beef stew and dumplings in peace
I bet you still would though.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Shop assistants who get grumpy when customers have the cheek to ask questions. (Are you listening Cook store in Dorchester?)

The woman was so busy counting boxes of new stock that she told her colleague off for interrupting to ask my question (colleague was new and didn't know, but thought she was doing the right thing by finding out).

After answering the question she became more grumpy when I asked to place an order. 'Can you go online?' She asked.

I answered 'I can, but I prefer to talk to someone in store so I can ask questions.'

Her reply 'Well I am busy with bringing this big delivery in, can you go online?'

I left the shop, shaking my head in wonder at the retail industry.

Latest Threads