Things that irritate me

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Its a good job that you do not know that he partakes in the consumption of alcohol before driving his gas guzzling pick up truck. That would really annoy you. it is ok though because the area where he resides is very sparsely populated so that he is very unlikely to have an accident and the nearest officer of the law is many many miles away so he is very unlikely to be caught doing so.
Thanks wheel, he really wound me up!

People who disagree with me politically.

Cucumber.

The French.

Young people lacking decorum.

Bawdy, tawdry messes.

The People's Cav and the RLC in general.

Bad drinks served by hosts.

The French.

Hairy armpits on women.

Ill fitting suits.

My grey hair.

Being unable to sustain permanent domestic staff due to costs.

The French.

Jehovah fecking witnesses, it seems every time I settle down for a glass of beer, a bit of nosebag or even a decent splat (sometimes all at the same time) the doorbell goes, move to door grumbling, open said door and it's 'Good afternoon/evening sir, we're here to spread the word of...cue, FUCKKKK OFFFF and closely followed by door slamming

Private Parking Companies. I’ve just received a penalty notice for £100 (reduced to £60 if paid within 14 days) for ‘illegally’ parking at Bath Cricket Club carpark on 29 Dec.
Tough shit you may say, suck it up! Well, fine if I had blatantly ignored the signs and parked there without paying. However, I have a ticket as proof of payment from their machine (I left well within the allotted hours I had paid for) and I also have proof of payment from my bank. What really irritates is that the onus is now on me to submit an appeal in writing, with copies of my bank statement and a photocopy of the parking ticket (no way the twats are getting the original), as they will not discuss their **** up over the phone. Robbing bastards!! :mad:
I would ignore the letters unless they're really notices of court action

Worst case you ruin their day by disputing it with evidence

I would ignore the letters unless they're really notices of court action

Worst case you ruin their day by disputing it with evidence
I hear you, but I don’t wish to give these barstewards a sniff of an opportunity to get back at me. I’ll sort everything in the morning and pop it in the post - that way, I’ve fulfilled my obligation.
Just about calmed down from my earlier post! :smile:

Great idea. Fill the bottle with brake fluid, even better. That’ll learn tailgaters with headlights on full beam.
How about this for an idea, if your being tailgated why not simply pull over and let them through? I do this every time if they are driving dangerously I want them gone, if they are in a hurry I hope that I get the same courtesy if I'm in a hurry. Either way why hold up another driver unless you're a self appointed womble.

How about this for an idea, if your being tailgated why not simply pull over and let them through? I do this every time if they are driving dangerously I want them gone, if they are in a hurry I hope that I get the same courtesy if I'm in a hurry. Either way why hold up another driver unless you're a self appointed womble.
Usually there is nowhere to go. In any case, why reward bad behaviour?

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Try taking his full length in your hungry anus.
The other thing that really winds me up is supposed sensible people who can't think of anything at all above 'anus level!'

Where’s the fun in that?

I bet you get invited to all the parties.

Sorry Mr judgey Mc Judgerson I wasn't aware that road users had been granted powers to judge others motorists driving and then punish any perceived wrongdoing.
You make a valid point about not twatting about with some fevered ego on the roads.

There's some dark souls out there with a "nothing to lose" attitude.

That second sentence was sage advice given at a driver awareness course.

Aren't you really a clever fellow top notch I would think?! We use Cd to promote items for such as the 'sealed knot' or similar and for historical and wildlife instruction, thank God we don't all just think of Rap music!. And thanks for your concern about my head of hair, it's a full growth and quite healthy thank you!
Another thing that really winds me up, it's smart arses that know it all, and search the web to show just how very smart and clever they are!
You're Oliver Cromwell and I claim my 3 groats

What kind of wildlife view instruction videos?

I read books and do not look to the interlieingweb for knowledge

You make a valid point about not twatting about with some fevered ego on the roads.

There's some dark souls out there with a "nothing to lose" attitude.

That second sentence was sage advice given at a driver awareness course.
I just don't want to risk my life if someone else is in a hurry, equally when I'm in a hurry get out of the way, it all seems very M&S tweed jacket and stout shoes driving a Rover 820 going to a National Trust cream tea, "I'm going to teach that miscreant a lesson, they won't get past me and break the speed limit Mildred"

Sorry Mr judgey Mc Judgerson I wasn't aware that road users had been granted powers to judge others motorists driving and then punish any perceived wrongdoing.
You seem to think so. That’s what tailgating is in the first place, isn’t it?
Standard procedure on being tailgated in traffic is to slow down to ensure you have suitable braking distance, since you can no longer safely brake as hard as you would be able to otherwise*.

Still, tailgaters aren’t as bad as rubberneckers.

* Inducing apoplexy is merely a side effect .

Its a good job that you do not know that he partakes in the consumption of alcohol before driving his gas guzzling pick up truck. That would really annoy you. it is ok though because the area where he resides is very sparsely populated so that he is very unlikely to have an accident and the nearest officer of the law is many many miles away so he is very unlikely to be caught doing so.
You should know better coming from your part of the world and I am not a colonial as Brewood, Coven, Cheslyn Hay, Penkridge etc were at one time my stomping grounds, you sir are witless.