Things that irritate me

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Needs a sharpened bicycle spoke in the kidney.
The BBC doesn't have to put up with it because they do not have to use that location - but it is acceptable to them being the sort of thing they just happen to like.

Bl@@dy Computers that want to Bl@@dy update every five Bl@@dy Minutes and when they do, the Bl@@dy updated software has Bl@@dy changed ever so Bl@@dy slightly so I can't Bl@@dy get it to do what I was Bl@@dy able to yester-Bl@@dy-day.

Still getting that. Very annoying. Out of the sandpit on leave and the first thing people want to know is when I'll be buggering off again.
Personal hygiene problem. It's their polite way of letting you know?

Yes, the need to make a stupid comment to someone who's doing something. Something they'd rather just get done.
You don't even have to be doing something for the inane comments. How about walking into somewhere when you're soaking wet, with rain running off your nose and chin, jacket and trousers stuck to you, and boots squelching to be greeted with "Is it raining out there?"
Grrrr.

Mixed race families are c.2% of the population, of these c.80% of mothers are white (roughly culled from gov.uk figures), so reflects the demographic, but not proportionately. BAME are c.8% of the population but grossly over represented in advertising, but we mustn’t upset the frozen precipitation...
Ask for a ‘black coffee’ in (frinstance) Starbucks and you get looked at as if you’d ordered a turd sarni, however, ask for a ‘flat white’ and you’re 3% more hipster...
If you want, ahem... café au lait, is it PC to ask for BAME?

Nationwide Online Banking u/s. Apparently the problem is my computer. What, all six machines? Combining Edge, IE, Chrome, FF and even Safari on a Mac? And their site crashes at exactly the same point?

f970a3a081f2724a1a58a627e7f281cd.jpg

Chalkythebitch likes to watch the electric television machine occasionally, particularly an emission called Countdown. This is hosted by SurAlun's former fartcatcher, Nick 'standby' Hewer.
Whata twat. He is without doubt the thickest, ugliest, oldest, pettiest, most irritating prat currently on TV.

Mixed race families are c.2% of the population, of these c.80% of mothers are white (roughly culled from gov.uk figures), so reflects the demographic, but not proportionately. BAME are c.8% of the population but grossly over represented in advertising, but we mustn’t upset the frozen precipitation...
Ask for a ‘black coffee’ in (frinstance) Starbucks and you get looked at as if you’d ordered a turd sarni, however, ask for a ‘flat white’ and you’re 3% more hipster...
The thing that really annoys me about this, is that in a lame attempt to be seen not be racist, ad agencies are denying god knows how many white actors work, purely because they are not BAME, while every single BAME actor is given the job based probably 90% on their colour.

So to show they are not racist, they are applying clearly racist policies.

Last edited:
Chalkythebitch likes to watch the electric television machine occasionally, particularly an emission called Countdown. This is hosted by SurAlun's former fartcatcher, Nick 'standby' Hewer.
Whata twat. He is without doubt the thickest, ugliest, oldest, pettiest, most irritating prat currently on TV.
So you don't like him then?

Fecking thieves;

Clearing my pockets from various suits before sending them off to the cleaners, amongst the tickets, receipts and accumulated dross were some old lottery tickets. A quick scan online for the numbers reveals on of them with two lines on has won a free lucky dip (whooohoo) and £40 by matching four numbers on the 2nd line (double plus whoohoo!!). I leave it for the current mrs_mush to collect and off I go down to the Smoke next day.

Speaking to her next evening, I ask "did you pick up the winning dear" and she tells me I must have been mistaken as the newsagent said it was only a free luck dip, no other winning lines. She asked him to check again, but again he said it's just a lucky dip. She asks for the ticket back.

I get back last night and pop into another newsagents and ask them to check the ticket. Polite girl smiles and says it's already been paid out; One lucky dip and £40 !!!!

Thieving fecking bastard, what gets my goat is that he's probably doing it with lots of people who come in and ask for their tickets to be checked.

Fecking thieves;

Clearing my pockets from various suits before sending them off to the cleaners, amongst the tickets, receipts and accumulated dross were some old lottery tickets. A quick scan online for the numbers reveals on of them with two lines on has won a free lucky dip (whooohoo) and £40 by matching four numbers on the 2nd line (double plus whoohoo!!). I leave it for the current mrs_mush to collect and off I go down to the Smoke next day.

Speaking to her next evening, I ask "did you pick up the winning dear" and she tells me I must have been mistaken as the newsagent said it was only a free luck dip, no other winning lines. She asked him to check again, but again he said it's just a lucky dip. She asks for the ticket back.

I get back last night and pop into another newsagents and ask them to check the ticket. Polite girl smiles and says it's already been paid out; One lucky dip and £40 !!!!

Thieving fecking bastard, what gets my goat is that he's probably doing it with lots of people who come in and ask for their tickets to be checked.
Check your wife’s purse.