Things that irritate me

The almost consistent depictions in adverts and TV programmes of male black mixed race couples.
Oh God, so it's not just me. 'BAME' people make up about 7% of the UK's population and yet represent about 40-50% of the characters in adverts. I am getting absolutely sick to my back teeth of this overt racist political correctness being shoved in my face with every single tv advert.

Nail, head, interface successfully achieved.

Now, you've been warned about posting this sensible stuff already. Be a good dear and try and post a hysterical one next time. There might be a Freddo in it for you.....
Make it Freddy Flintoff and don't tell @The_Snail ... I'm not sure which she'd knack me for, posting like a girly or doing FF...

70% of soybeans grown worldwide is fed to animals, while in the US 36% of corn (maize) is used for feedstock. Given the number of pounds of feedstock needed to produce a pound of meat, the vegetarians argue that you can feed far more people per acre if you feed them the grain rather than feeding them the meat. In other words, you are not converting grazing land to farming, but rather more efficiently using the available arable land.

I'm not a vegetarian but there is logic to the argument.

Longterm, artificial meat will be the answer. There is a lot of money being poured into the technology, and eventually they'll produce something palatable.
I reckon they’ll be using insects as a protein source before the artificial stuff becomes available.

The media referring to the Spice Girls as a ‘band’. A true band can play all its instruments and is not the result of some big Corporation’s manufacturing.
Band my arse.

The media referring to the Spice Girls as a ‘band’. A true band can play all its instruments and is not the result of some big Corporation’s manufacturing.
Band my arse.
Stop being so grumpy.

I think their music is shite but given half the chance I'd snuffle around in their fannies like a pig after truffles.

Apart from the black lass.