Things that impress me

Im so confused haha.
You're supposed to be telling us about things that impress you.

Personally I'm a long way from impressed with your posts, you haven't grasped what the thread is all about.

Which impresses me with your level of mongness.

You're supposed to be telling us about things that impress you.

Personally I'm a long way from impressed with your posts, you haven't grasped what the thread is all about.

Which impresses me with your level of mongness.
I did say what impresses me. I am replying to other people. Im not here to argue but I would be happy to take it up in a private conversation.

On the same topic I once watched a stripper in Singapore firing a dildo out of her fanny into a bucket. I was most impressed by both her accuracy and consistency.
Did she ever try to hit double top with a dart?

Last edited:
I did say what impresses me. I am replying to other people. Im not here to argue but I would be happy to take it up in a private conversation.
Good sock puppetry there.

For a new boy (allegedly).

You may or may not have a lot to learn.

Ronnie O’Sullivan impresses the shit out of me!

Have you ever tried to play snooker on a full size table? Chuffing nails!

He makes it look like a piece of piss!

The git.

MB

Last edited:
Back on topic.

The size of my knob and how powerful this magnifying glass I just happen to be holding is. Two entirely unrelated things.

Back on topic.

The size of my knob and how powerful this magnifying glass I just happen to be holding is. Two entirely unrelated things.
As a magnifying glass large enough to view your cock would require two hands to hold, how have you managed to tease the little chap out for its moment in the sun?

As a magnifying glass large enough to view your cock would require two hands to hold, how have you managed to tease the little chap out for its moment in the sun?
Tweezers.