Things that dont sit well but you have never reconsiled in your head.

Ok so this might be something which is a bit ambiguous but you know when you see or hear something and for some reason its doesn't make sense at the time but you quickly forget about it only to be reminded months later and the same forgotten confusion floods back and again quickly is forgotten? No just me then :( ah well.. but there is this one thing that has pissed me off now for a good ten years.

We all remember that testament to fine cinema "Total Recall". Well there is a running theme with one of the character; the taxi driver named Benny. He claims he "five kids to feed" .. fine.

*spoiler alert* - is 20 years too soon?

Later Quaid finds out that Benny is actually a bad guy, when he slips up and say "i've got four kids to feed".

What happens need just blows my mind and you will now notice it too every time and I hope it pisses you off as it does me.

The lines (from memory) go something like this:

Quaid: "What happend to number five?"
Benny: "Hell, I aint even married"

YOU SEEEEE!!! OMG!!

Firstly, I know it was a big deal way back when to be married to have kids but the fella drive a cab on mars in a place called 'Penis-ville' and was seen only only a few minutes previously to be feeling up a three-titted hooker. I'm pretty certain the audience were not expecting him to be a fine up-standing member of the community with a holier-than-thou moral code.

This line may be the worst one-liner every found in an Arnie movie with maybe the exception of that piece of shit 'the expendable' with "what's his problem?" followed by "he wants to be president".

I'm going to take my pills now and have a nap

Ok so this might be something which is a bit ambiguous but you know when you see or hear something and for some reason its doesn't make sense at the time but you quickly forget about it only to be reminded months later and the same forgotten confusion floods back and again quickly is forgotten? No just me then :( ah well.. but there is this one thing that has pissed me off now for a good ten years.

We all remember that testament to fine cinema "Total Recall". Well there is a running theme with one of the character; the taxi driver named Benny. He claims he "five kids to feed" .. fine.

Later Quaid finds out that Benny is actually a bad guy, when he slips up and say "i've got four kids to feed".

What happens need just blows my mind and you will now notice it too every time and I hope it pisses you off as it does me.

YOU SEEEEE!!! OMG!!

Firstly, I know it was a big deal way back when to be married to have kids but the fella drive a cab on mars in a place called 'Penis-ville' and was seen only only a few minutes previously to be feeling up a three-titted hooker. I'm pretty certain the audience were not expecting him to be a fine up-standing member of the community with a holier-than-thou moral code.

This line may be the worst one-liner every found in an Arnie movie with maybe the exception of that piece of shit 'the expendable' with "what's his problem?" followed by "he wants to be president".

Get..........

YOU SEEEEE!!! OMG!!

....a...........

YOU SEEEEE!!! OMG!!

........fucking........

YOU SEEEEE!!! OMG!!

.......life.

YOU SEEEEE!!! OMG!!

YOU SEEEEE!!! OMG!!

Knobjockey.

Too long.. didn't read

To the hole!

So when did you actually start injecting the smack rather than just sticking it under your eyelids?

Do you like sex and backpacking?

Ok so this might be something which is a bit ambiguous but you know when you see or hear something and for some reason its doesn't make sense at the time but you quickly forget about it only to be reminded months later and the same forgotten confusion floods back and again quickly is forgotten? No just me then :( ah well.. but there is this one thing that has pissed me off now for a good ten years. Actually yes, I know what you mean and it's just happened to me. I saw your post and it came back to me. Just much quicker than 10 years, more like 10 microseconds. Let me try to help you here with a bit of explaination....
We all remember that testament to fine cinema "Total Recall". Well there is a running theme with one of the character; the taxi driver named Benny. He claims he "five kids to feed" .. fine. This make perfect sense - the man kept goats!

Later Quaid finds out that Benny is actually a bad guy, when he slips up and say "i've got four kids to feed". Here, he either could have lost count, or he might have meant children, or it's just possible that he was lieing - get it?

Benny: "Hell, I aint even married" err, so what? He could have just made bastards, he might have taken on someone else's kids, or he could have just been saying something along the lines of, "F off you dopey prick, I was just spinning you a yarn there." just telling lies again....
YOU SEEEEE!!! OMG!!

Firstly, I know it was a big deal way back when to be married to have kids (only in some parts and churchgoers) but the fella drive a cab on mars in a place called 'Penis-ville' and was seen only only a few minutes previously to be feeling up a three-titted hooker. (Wouldn't you?) I'm pretty certain the audience were not expecting him to be a fine up-standing member of the community with a holier-than-thou moral code.

This line may be the worst one-liner every found in an Arnie movie with maybe the exception of that piece of shit 'the expendable' with "what's his problem?" followed by "he wants to be president". The problem here is that it was an American film made by Americans with an American writing the script, so clearly aimed at a yankee audience. So, it's allowed to be a bit thick - you getting the hang of this yet?
My bold.

I think you should watch this film a few more times, just so that your life hasn't been completely wasted......