Things that blokes don't quite get.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Sep 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

The world of Lingerie. I'm not quite in the Fr Ted "crawl through the lingerie dept and pray that no-one sees you" league. I am content in my sexuality, happy with my relationship, and where necessary in touch with my female side, and will happily part with hard earned lucre to purchase Mrs_F's underthings.

But could someone please explain the ins and outs of lingerie measurement? I mean 36AA = anything more than a mouthful is a waste. 36A is bigger.

36F is much smaller than a 36FF.

Can we have some consistency here please?

2. Ahh the BSF (british std handfull) , I remember when being complimented on my hands, telling the female it was because I was a sculptor, I moulded womens busts!!:)

3. confirm, clear, cordon, control.

Something split arses wouldn't understand.

4. whats that for then?

5. I declare a wahh.

6. There are two measurements, around the bust at the fullest point and under the bust the difference gives the cup size. However, depending on which website you use, you can end up with widely differing results. Best to go to somewhere like Rigby and Peller where they decide on size by eye, as in commentator's eye and are generally correct, so I believe as too expensive for this fairy to shop there. It's an art not a science

7. "Things that blokes don't quite get."

Oral sex after marriage?

8. It's not just bra sizes that don't make sense (although at least there is a mathematical formula which appears beyond the grasp of most women walking down the high street, it seems), but also dress sizes. I don't know why they're not made in just sizes 12 and 14. Women won't buy smaller than 12 because people will think they're anorexic - and they won't buy bigger than a 14 because people will think they're fat. Height isn't a consideration.

While we're on the subject of things that blokes don't quite get, what's foreplay for again?

9. If you ask them nicely they will bring you a cup of coffee whilst you are waiting for your other half to be fitted with a new tit-holster.

10. I'll give you a whisky if you'll let me play with her tits for about half an hour. Bring a box of tissues.

11. (starts paying attention) Good whisky? What sort?

12. Be my guest, but make sure your health insurance is up to date - you really don't want to mess with that miserable bitch.

13. So no love lost there, I take it?

14. Seems this stuff is available in XXXXXXL as well.

[​IMG]

15. That's where my red curtains went....