Things Spotted in DPM

Discussion in 'The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B' started by BashaBasher, Nov 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ever notice things in a DPM Pattern?, I was stirring at the US Woodland camo for a few minuates and i started to imagine things.

I was stirring at this and turned out to be.

A black guy in a quiff, A Freefall skydiver.
  2. No mate,keep taking the pills, its a map of the UK and a bit of Europe, with Ireland as the eyes, the nose is SW and the mouth, Normandy?
  3. Keep taking the pills?

I think perhaps he should stop taking them instead.

It's obviously a dinosaur standing on a guy's right arm and trying to hump a giant ant.
  4. There is a centaur below the Q of quiff.
  5. ...your missing the very obvious dog chasing a flying bird to the left of the the free faller...
  6. . . . is that the dog that's just about to be humped by a poodle with three tails and a set of antlers?
  7. That'll be the one, although its not three tails because a shark is bitting on to the end of one of them...I need to get out more a weekends!
  8. What I want to know is what exactly BashaBasher
    had been drinking before he started "stirring" his DPM.

Oh and that shark is actually a Dolphin.
  9. Stuck behind some bloke on a CFT once I swear he had a picture of Che Guvara in the DPM on the back of his bergan. I told him and he didn't have a clue who that was.
  10. The oddest thing I've ever seen in DPM are this lot ...

Ok, ok, I know the drill ...

coat ...

door ...

11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

12. Ha ha ha ha , :lol: :lol: Looks like my T.A unit!

( I admit Im 2nd from the right, had to cover my face cause Im "Special" (say it with your tongue into your bottom lip) forces :wink: .)
  13. Is it me or is the guy 1st from left a bit like Harry potter? :roll:
  14. Special forces indeed!