Things one learned in the Army that you shouldnt have

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tropper66, Jan 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A bloke who lives in my street just locked himself out of his car, and asked for my help.Useing the skills I picked up in Balfast it was not a problem. Does anybody else have a strange probably illegal trick they picked up in service,masterbating don't count

2. I can now reverse HGV (With trailer) even though I've never done my Cat C... Does that count?

3. Underwater knife-fighting ;)

Someone had to say it.

4. Daylight or Night?

5. Never to refer to myself as one!!!

6. Either; makes no odds. With the black nasty over your eyes you can't tell the difference.

7. Thats what they want you to think. You evidently failed the course on the FTX. :wink:

8. How to nick shiny objects for no reason at all.

I was in a hardware store yesterday and pinched a "S" hook just because it looked nice.

There's more chance of me being called up by "them" for a balcony raid than there is of me using that hook.

9. Being drunk and hiding the fact from employers.

10. Same as above kleptomania.

11. Open a bottle of wine with a boot lace.

12. I can do it with a spoon, but a boot lace, that's a trick I would like to see ;-)

13. Easy.

But being pissed on a semi-perminent basis works for me :wink:

14. One bootlace and a knot at the end.
    Another way to open a wine bottle 1 pillow and a wall, bang bottle on pillow against wall and cork will come out.

15. What items of mil kit can be used to open a bottle of beer, for example an SMG or a 432.